Can I take clomid during cycle?

jpflex66

¥¥¥¥PHARMACOLOGIST¥¥¥¥
I’m on 250mg test and 600mg primobolen. I noticed my balls shrunk and ache like hits drained. If I have sex two days I. A row I can’t get libido up for a week. Like I don’t want to have sex. Can clocks produce more sperm during my cycle?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would recommend using hCG on cycle. It will help your testicles from shrinking and it will also help you recover better after your cycle when you start PCT

I***8217;m on 250mg test and 600mg primobolen. I noticed my balls shrunk and ache like hits drained. If I have sex two days I. A row I can***8217;t get libido up for a week. Like I don***8217;t want to have sex. Can clocks produce more sperm during my cycle?

whats comic, and whats clocks?

Last edited by a moderator:
I find it comical that he thinks clocks can produce more skeet skeet.

I know he obviously means Clomid.

I***8217;m on 250mg test and 600mg primobolen. I noticed my balls shrunk and ache like hits drained. If I have sex two days I. A row I can***8217;t get libido up for a week. Like I don***8217;t want to have sex. Can clocks produce more sperm during my cycle?

Sorry to hear of your battles. My nuts started aching due to my pre-workout which includes ephedrine, but I've had it before from OTC pre-workouts as well. Almost like blue balls back in high school. When I run high amounts of gear my nuts seem to shrink accordingly, but sex drive is not affected for whatever reason. For some stupid reason I decided to run some deca with my test a couple of months back and it completely fcked my erections. Then I remembered it did the same thing years ago, therefore I never use it. haha I was still horny as hell when my nuts shrunk out of sight though,,,,,,?? HCG definitely will help though. My 2cnts.:)

you should know better bro, you must pin hcg to keep the testicles full or they will shrink. at least 1,500iu per week. you cant over pin HCG. the more the better and its cheap also.

you have to stay on top of your blood works to avoid sides from high E2 bro. learn how to dial into your Ai, learn that Ais are to prevent high estrogen sides and not to treat them.

1...Use an AI
2....Should use hcg for this purpose as stated above.
3....clomid works for some. It works for me. Everyone said it wouldn't but it does and I get regular blood work just to prove it to myself. My advice.........try it and see, of it doesn't work then hcg is a pretty sure bet.

clomid will have a diferenct affect on you depending on the other compounds that are taking and the dosages there of.

clomid will have a diferenct affect on you depending on the other compounds that are taking and the dosages there of.

Out of curiosity.....what compounds might negate the effects of clomid? You mean compounds in the same class? I only have experience with test and now tren as far as hormone cycles. Not looking forward to thw day clomid stops working for me? Just curious if ya had any insight into what I should avoid. Thanks bro

Again.....I want to state for the record my experience with clomid. Testosterone supplementation, especially a cycle say 500mg per week, shrinks my balls dramatically and lowers my volume of ejaculate. Yep......when I climax virtually nothing comes out. That's gross and I'm sorry but I need to make my point. Lol. When I add clomid at 25mg per day on my cycle, my testicular volume increases some and my ejaculate volume returns to or close to normal. Blood work shows my fsh and lh make a little come back......which shows the science behind the physical results.

Does this work for everyone? ABSOLUTELY NOT. But if it works for me it may work for you......so everyone should give it a try. Our systems trying to operate normally even on cycle is a HUGE win for us. HCG is great but it is not how our bodies naturally do it......clomid IS.
Sorry guys.....I know that have beat this to death over the years but I think it is exciting information. Ask me any questions ya want.....and take it or leave it. Good luck to you all and God bless......even you "papanoel" if you're still out there. Hahahaha

Back