Deca, Test E, Bold cycle. Looking for advice..

saw8411

Just looking for some advice. Plan is Deca 500 mg/wk, Test E 500mg/wk, and Bold 400mg/wk for 15 weeks. Tbol for first 4 weeks. Proviron and clomid pct, and either arimidex or aromas on for AI for a total 20 weeks. All GP products. Does this sound solid?

Just looking for some advice. Plan is Deca 500 mg/wk, Test E 500mg/wk, and Bold 400mg/wk for 15 weeks. Tbol for first 4 weeks. Proviron and clomid pct, and either arimidex or aromas on for AI for a total 20 weeks. All GP products. Does this sound solid?

Running deca and equi at the same time will have your prolactin levels soaring. You'd be better off adding masteron or desoxy testosterone IMO and dropping either the deca or equi

I agree... Deca and Eq are both good compounds, but not really suited together...

I'd drop one or the other (according to cycle goal) and add something else in it's place.

Running deca and equi at the same time will have your prolactin levels soaring. You'd be better off adding masteron or desoxy testosterone IMO and dropping either the deca or equi

I'm not sure if that post was implying EQ had direct manipulation of the Progesterone hormone?

My understanding was.. Equipoise (boldenone undecylenate) does not directly elevate prolactin levels as would a progestagenic steroid such as Deca Durabolin (Nandrolone)/ Finaplix (Trenbolone), simply because Equipoise is not a 19-nor steroid.

Equipoise is closer related to Testosterone (being only one double bond different) and aromatases at roughly half the rate of Testosterone.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if that post was implying EQ had direct manipulation of the Progesterone hormone?

My understanding was.. Equipoise (boldenone undecylenate) does not directly elevate prolactin levels as would a progestagenic steroid such as Deca Durabolin (Nandrolone)/ Finaplix (Trenbolone), simply because Equipoise is not a 19-nor steroid.

Equipoise is closer related to Testosterone (being only one double bond different) and aromatases at roughly half the rate of Testosterone.

I just went and looked through the profiles and it isn't directly related to a nor. Even though that is the case I recommend just upping your test with the deca and then run test and eq after or later down the road. most things work best the first run. I wouldn't waste a first use of ass especially one you can run as long as 20 weeks like eq. ive seen people do it. I wouldn't do it. if youre looking for mass id buy a vial of Rad from Sarm Search and stack it with the deca and if youre cutting then S4. They are actually having a 35% sale at the moment good for another 6 days I think. im interested in seeing what you choose. keep us up to date.

Back