Deca was so popular 20 years ago ~ is it still?

shaq

Hi all,

I first got into gear in the early 90's. Seeing as it was right before the internet was born, most of my gear information was from the Anabolic Reference Guide by Bill Phillips, which looking back, was so full of misinformation. Real gear was so hard to come by back then, especially Deca. Deca had a particularly good write up in the book. It was supposedly part of Arnolds favorite stack; Deca and Dbol. So I always longed for Deca but could never really get it, or get enough of it for a proper cycle. I did finally get some P and B Labs Deca ampules but I probably only ran it for 8 weeks and even worse I ran it with Dbol only, no Test, no Oct, and no Pct.
So flash forward 20 years now and everyone is so much more knowledgeable about how to properly run gear and basically any compound is readily available. The 1st thing I grabbed was some Deca along with Test and proper Oct and post cycle therapy (pct). But after asking around and reading the boards not everyone is as fond of Deca as I am. I love it. I'm a little bloated on it but the positives I get from it make it worth it to me. I love what it does for my joints and I love the gains that I get from it.
So I guess my question to you guys is there any Deca lovers out there or am I just so fond of it because it eluded me for 20 years?

Best Regards
Shaq

deca is still a great compound but seeing as its nor 19 and tren is nor 19, people would rather do tren over deca just because its AA ratio is soo much better then deca

Yep the times have a changed my friend. I too, like you did my fist cycle back in the 90's. There was no PCT, ETC.

I have learnt so much from this forum in the past few months and i know my next cycle is going to be alot safer.

I could see it improving tendinitis. Deca not only lubricates joints but it also increases collagen synthesis dramatically.

Love deca, my fav stack is deca/test
In a perfect world, I would like to take tren, but it wrecks my cholesterol/lipid profile

Btw, I had an English bulldog with severe hip displaysia, and at 3, he could barely get around with discomfort
I researched nandrolone and dogs and found a dosing chart
For the last 6 yrs of his life, he got monthly injections on deca and it worked wonders
In fact, If I forgot to give him his shot, I would be able to tell in his activity levels

Love deca, my fav stack is deca/test
In a perfect world, I would like to take tren, but it wrecks my cholesterol/lipid profile

Btw, I had an English bulldog with severe hip displaysia, and at 3, he could barely get around with discomfort
I researched nandrolone and dogs and found a dosing chart
For the last 6 yrs of his life, he got monthly injections on deca and it worked wonders
In fact, If I forgot to give him his shot, I would be able to tell in his activity levels

haha! a dog on deca. Thats freaking awesome. Was he buff?

Back