Denkall 5mg tabs + Liquid Anavar (var) 20mg/ml

jewc

Denkall 5mg tabs + Liquid var 20mg/ml

Hey bros,

I've been lifting for about 4 years now on and off and 2 years steady. I'm satisfied with my size and I'm not looking to get any bigger (a new wardrobe would be a pretty penny lol) I'm 25y/o and weigh 198 lbs. I have access to Denkall oxandrovet 5mg tabs and some liquid Anavar (var) from a trusted supplier... Due to the hefty cost of the denkall tabs I thought I'd go 20mg tabs and then ingest 20 mg of the liquid Anavar (var) to bring my intake up to 40mg ed for 8 weeks.

My goal is to give my muscles that "fuller" look and shred some visceral fat to make those bottom two abs show and obliterate love handles (god damn those handles).

I'm supplementing my diet with isoflex whey, mono creatine, NO xplode, BCAA and animal pack ( if that changes anything, I've read creatine has some effect on Anavar (var) )

My concerns are:

A) Would there be a downfall of taking both liquid/tabs simultaneously?
B) What would be the best way to ingest IYO? split it up (20 mg AM / 20 mg PM)
C) Considering that Anavar (var) is relatively mild, would you recommend PCT regardless of whether or not I experience any sides; if so would clomid or nolva be the way to go.
D) Should I ramp up to 40mg or just jump into it full force at 40mg ed right off the bat?!

Thanks in advance fellas, your help is greatly appreciated - namaste!

Do a search on anavar. There's plenty of threads on it. All telling you not to take it without a test base

Back