Depotrone

South African cypionate...some guys told me it's a good stuff...What about a pic of Berlimed Primobolan?:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

hendrie van niekerk said:
its shit it blouts u up like a balloon trust me mate ,im from south africa injected loadz of that shit ! stick with susta its much better hey !!!! hendrie

It does not bloat you up any more than any other test,, just because somebody told you Depotrone makes you bloated because they want to sell you some more expensive fake sustanon doesn't make it true.

This is a myth propagated by steroid dealers in south africa because there is no margin in it for them, and they make more out of selling imported underground or counterfeit stuff.

You can control your water with correct anti-e usage

Test is Test,, and depotrone is real HG pharma stuff and it is dirt cheap,, gimme 2000mg of Human Grade cyp instead of 1000mg of underground Sustanon (sust) any day,,, real South African Sustanon from the pharmacy is gr8 but 250mg cost nearly the same 2000mg of cyp

When you can get good human grade stuff real cheap straight from pharmacy,, steroid dealers convince you it is crap so they can sell you more expensive Underground stuff

It is Very cheap from pharmacy less than $20 a box

i would better prefer humangrade stuff allways

but offcourse eq tren etc and primo hardly to get real i will pick it up from a underground

but deca test etc humangrade for sure

To start with Depotrone is Test Cypionate so you can`t get any better my friends.It`s interesting to read this thread because Depotrone has disapeared from the local market here in Cape Town.I`m unsure why but the general story going around is that it is no longer manufactured.

Back