Help understanding results

FistoGape

Hiya.
I have some old results from 2017.. At 34yrs of age.

I just got the results back from a saliva free T test.
Im not to sure how to convert the measurement though.

Could someone please help.

I have a bottle of test E arriving this week.
Will use either 100 or 125mg a week, split into 2 injections... Any thoughts?

2017 results
Serum albumin level - 47gl
Serum testosterone level -15.6 nmol/l
Serum sex hormone binding globulin level - 27 nmol/l
Serum free testosterone level 342 pmol

Results from 6th August
68,00 pg\ml.

Thanks again!

what do you want to do? TRT or a cycle?
225mg per week of testosterone is not considered a real cycle. whats your objective? we also need your weight, height, bf%. is this your first cycle?

Hey casanova,, thanks for the reply!

It would be 125mg not 225mg a week. I intend to run it for the ling term, no breaks. I would also use hcg with it.. After maybe a year, i will try and dr and do it with their guidance.. But for not i just really need to feel a bit better.

I would like to get rid of the symptoms of low T:
Non existent labido/brain fog/mood swings/ no motivation.
I would also like to get a bit stronger at the gym.. Loose my tits and belly fat.

Im 5'8 83kg.. Not sure of my bf%.. Im definitely a bit chubby.. Im in the gym 3 - 4 times a week, focusing on weights, but with cardio thrown in also.

All the symptoms i have had since the age of aprox 25.. Im 38 now..
The low sex drive is a real problem...
Im having a baby in February and the lack of energy and enthusiasm is also a real worry.

I have diagnosed depression, i take citalapram for it. I also work with a therapist regularly.. So i keep on top of things.

The mood and lack of motivation feel lile physically things.

I have been enjoying weight lifting for 5 - 6 years.
Guess im looking for the 'cruise' without the blast...

I also like the idea of all the signs of low T being gone

Last edited:
Hey casanova,, thanks for the reply!

It would be 125mg not 225mg a week. I intend to run it for the ling term, no breaks. I would also use hcg with it.. After maybe a year, i will try and dr and do it with their guidance.. But for not i just really need to feel a bit better.

I would like to get rid of the symptoms of low T:
Non existent labido/brain fog/mood swings/ no motivation.
I would also like to get a bit stronger at the gym.. Loose my tits and belly fat.

Im 5'8 83kg.. Not sure of my bf%.. Im definitely a bit chubby.. Im in the gym 3 - 4 times a week, focusing on weights, but with cardio thrown in also.

All the symptoms i have had since the age of aprox 25.. Im 38 now..
The low sex drive is a real problem...
Im having a baby in February and the lack of energy and enthusiasm is also a real worry.

I have diagnosed depression, i take citalapram for it. I also work with a therapist regularly.. So i keep on top of things.

The mood and lack of motivation feel lile physically things.

I have been enjoying weight lifting for 5 - 6 years.
Guess im looking for the 'cruise' without the blast...

I also like the idea of all the signs of low T being gone
The second you pin testosterone your own body will stop producing testosterone and then your going on your faith in what you know and other peoples advice who probably think that a pill for this and a pill for that will suffice.

self TRT is never good unless your a student of the scienctific arena.
If it was me i would get in touch with IMT here and get their advice.
if your taking Testosterone onlly because you are experiencing low t symptoms it simply not good enough and will only cause you problems and damange in the end and keep you on Testosterone for the rest of your life.

https://ads.steroidology.com/openx/...9f896ae27__oadest=https://www.increasemyt.com

Hey.
Im going into this with the desire to stay on it forever.

I feel like it can only be an improvement on what im feeling now.

I was thinking about doing some cycles, but thought that i will feel great while on them, but then go back to how i have been for the last 10+ years

congratulations on your baby on Feb. but really you need to talk to a TRT doctor. I dont understand why you want to self medicate for 1 year and then talk to a doctor. you will only make things worst for you until you find the root source of your low testosterone levels. everyone would talk to a trt doctor first and then mediate. your doing it the other way around.
are you on any meds?
have you ever had a spine injury?
Get bloodworks and post them here so we can see your numbers. hows your thyroid doing?

congratulations on your baby on Feb. but really you need to talk to a TRT doctor. I dont understand why you want to self medicate for 1 year and then talk to a doctor. you will only make things worst for you until you find the root source of your low testosterone levels. everyone would talk to a trt doctor first and then mediate. your doing it the other way around.
are you on any meds?
have you ever had a spine injury?
Get bloodworks and post them here so we can see your numbers. hows your thyroid doing?

Hello mate,, thanks for getting back to me.
Cheers for the baby wishes!

Im living in Berlin at the moment, i dont speak any german. So finding someone has been a challenge.

I constantly feel exhausted and have very little focus and motivation. To be honest i have just got to thw point where i have had enough and just wanted to try something.

I decided to go down this road. Now, i would also he lying if i said i wasn't also looking for results in the gym.

I had thought about steroids for a while now. This for me seemed like the road i want to go down.

I have also made an appointment with an English speaking Urologist, in 3 months time.

So worst case is that i speak with them, and if beeds be can stop the testo and PCT.. Then have them test me... I will see how that appointment goes.

But also, people will blast and cruise for years?
This could be seen as the 'cruise' .. I can get my bloods done along the way to check things..

I have had so long of feeling like an old man, and also having zero sex drive... I wanted things to change, so i went about it myself.

I understand that this will be forever, i have given it a lot of thought..

Hello mate,, thanks for getting back to me.
Cheers for the baby wishes!

Im living in Berlin at the moment, i dont speak any german. So finding someone has been a challenge.

I constantly feel exhausted and have very little focus and motivation. To be honest i have just got to thw point where i have had enough and just wanted to try something.

I decided to go down this road. Now, i would also he lying if i said i wasn't also looking for results in the gym.

I had thought about steroids for a while now. This for me seemed like the road i want to go down.

I have also made an appointment with an English speaking Urologist, in 3 months time.

So worst case is that i speak with them, and if beeds be can stop the testo and PCT.. Then have them test me... I will see how that appointment goes.

But also, people will blast and cruise for years?
This could be seen as the 'cruise' .. I can get my bloods done along the way to check things..

I have had so long of feeling like an old man, and also having zero sex drive... I wanted things to change, so i went about it myself.

I understand that this will be forever, i have given it a lot of thought..

go to a blood testing clinic and get blood taken (female panel) and post your numbers here so we can see where the problems are in your low t.

Back