desperate fina question

decaboy315

im in the process of converting my fina.......i put the pellets in the solution,it dissolved , then i put in the oil and heated it............now im up to where i take the oil out with the syringe..my question is, do i just take the oil out thats above the gunk and just leave the gunk there.....?

i believe so, but before you take my advice, u should try the Chemical forum...they are more helpful there...

decaboy, try to avoid the yellowish/orangey gunk at the bottom but if you do get some in the syringe which I have done before don't sweat it as you will be filtering it out. I've gotten a few batches where it actually ends up in my final solution but after a few days it seems to settle to the very bottom and shouldn't cause you any trouble. Did you save the couples of mls' in the other syringe to get the last of the product from the filter?

dont worry guys i didnt go near it at the bottom.....everything went well w/ my first ever fina conversion...i cant wait to start monday :)..........i will be keeping a journal of my cycle starting monday in "my cycle forum"........

decaboy315 said:
im in the process of converting my fina.......i put the pellets in the solution,it dissolved , then i put in the oil and heated it............now im up to where i take the oil out with the syringe..my question is, do i just take the oil out thats above the gunk and just leave the gunk there.....?

u can try to get SOME of the gunk coz the filter will stop all of that anyways. i did that to ensure that i get all the fina out and in the syringe, filter stopped from getting in.

dude make sure you dont plan on having sex while on fina. my girlfriend hated me throughout my fina cycle, only side effect ive ever had from gear was from fina and that was 0 sex drive, never thought at 23 i would have no sex drive, dont take it lightly stay strong lol

Back