Dex Or Cormier

legz

I just dont understand how judges can not give every contest to DEXTER. I mean I know he id not the biggest guy, but for christ sakes....nobody even comes close to him in conditioning....what do u guys think?

that is so true, and i've met dex many times; he could NOT have been any nicer or more humble. his conditioning is dead on, every time! it's amazing to me, but he often gets overlooked b/c he lacks the sheer size of Jay cutler/Ronnie Coleman... his abs at the arnold were SICK!

yea the guy gets on stage with the best conditioning... but we're talking about cormier here... he comes in well conditioned and his frame is perfect for holding all that mass and shape... he has the perfect blend of mass and shape... symmetry.

the blade looks great but he has flaws many overlook... not trying to take anything away from him... but i think they made the wrong choice at the arnold... thats just me...

Last edited:
Dexter "Im JACKED"son Hands down.

But as far as Abdominals my hat goes off for Ahmad Haidar. He has the perfect symmetri. Check out the pics.

Last edited:
legz said:
I just dont understand how judges can not give every contest to DEXTER. I mean I know he id not the biggest guy, but for christ sakes....nobody even comes close to him in conditioning....what do u guys think?

Dexter's muscle bellies aren't real full. He lacks size in his back and chest. And his conditioning doesn't touch Ronnie's conditioning. I don't think anyone on here can really act like Dex even comes close to Ron's condition.

ron is no where near as aesthetic as Dex. coleman is just huge all over. including his waistline.

DEx is best in every category except height he losses points just for that and YES I think his physique is the best right now even over ronnie just his lack of 4 inches (to make him 5'10" average) is costing him, but hey what can you do.

Dexter's physique is probably number 2 right now, Jay doesnt have the conditioning or the detail Dex has got. But Dex needs to buy some calves seriously

BigArmedFella said:
Dexter's muscle bellies aren't real full. He lacks size in his back and chest. And his conditioning doesn't touch Ronnie's conditioning. I don't think anyone on here can really act like Dex even comes close to Ron's condition.

Conditioning? Ronnie comes onstage looking like a bloated pile of crap compared to either of these guys.

... i agree ,,, Dex looks AMAZING in comparison to the bloated Ronnie,,,, if Ron pulls away with the win again this year at the olympia.... well ... then its a sad sad day.... he doesn't even look good IMO.

Ronnie Coleman is the KING capital letters, yeah he has a gut, but so does everyone else including DEXter, But with all that muscle where should he be placed if not Number 1? And Colemans conditioning is one of the best out there...the Blade edges him out a bit on that but Colemans physique has this insane hardness to it nobody else has that....And what about dexter not having any calves...like he has none for real...little kids in shorts at the pool have better calves...so?

Cormier has a well balanced physique with mass, shape, cuts and conditioning...but lately he cant seem to pull shit together...maybe Dorian will be able to help him out, i would love to see Cormier bring his best package....er i mean body..

lilboy2 said:
... i agree ,,, Dex looks AMAZING in comparison to the bloated Ronnie,,,, if Ron pulls away with the win again this year at the olympia.... well ... then its a sad sad day.... he doesn't even look good IMO.
Fuck it ronnie pushes the envelope of what we think is humanly possible. The man moves some serious fucking weight in the gym, he trains like a powerlifter and a BB, fuck it I like his big ass gut. Listen, yes dexter looks amazing but I didnt buy a ticket to a beauty pagent or to see some runway models with muscles. I want some of the biggest motherfuckers on the face of this earth to show off and win money for being freaks. I guess thats just me though. They should have a separate contest for all the perfectly shaped model bb's to compete in, shut up the ronnie haters.

Back