"Enhanced HRT" experiences?

Ebolarama

Posted this in TRT but realized it might be more approrpiate here.

New here, I've been lifting for over 20 years and on TRT (200mg, perfectly dialed in) for 4 years, last time I actually cycled was over a decade ago.

Before I get bashed. I realize what I'm suggesting is not TRT, hence the quotes. And I actually have a medical reason in my case. I have a psychological/neurological series of conditions that are irrelevant to this but one is that I experience delayed gastric emptying and in return it really limits how much I can eat. I'm talking about 1200 calories a day, maybe 75-100g of protein tops, any more and it starts flaring up.

This is purely vain as I can maintain my health on 1200 calories, but it's really stalled my progress lifts wise.

My T-Doc has been suggesting for a good year now that adding 100-200mg of Nandrolone would do wonders in my case and If I want it, he'll script it. I just can't rake the risk on the potential sexual sides, for one because we're talking about being on this year round, meaning caber or prami are out of the question.

It's 50/50, seems like half the guys (Lobliner and Ward seem to love it) get no sides and the other half claim their junk hasn't worked 10 months after stopping.

My argument has been, yeah Nandrolone would be amazing, but what about just doubling the test to 400mg. The BP/Cholest. issues would be the same, donating blood and my cardio is on point all year, but no risk of screwing with libido.

My doc is cool and he says whatever I feel best doing let him know, he feels the Deca would do more to retain tissue but the test would still help.

I need any opinions on this. Keep in mind I'm a consenting adult with an issue that causes rapid weight-loss and I'm aware of the risks, I take my conditioning very seriously and do what I can to counteract any lipid sides. Ideally, what me and my endo discussed is going on a fairly long 400mg cycle (6 months or so) to regain all the mass and after that just do 12 weeks 200/12 weeks 400 blast and cruise to maintain and take it easy on my body.

Anyone who has experience with this, I'd greatly appreciate input.

If you have your TRT dialed in -- meaning your estradiol is dialed in -- you would have very little to worry about when it comes to sexual side effects oon Deca. Prolactin only becomes a problem if your estradiol is elevated. You would NOT have to run a dopamine agonist.

I will say that the effects of Deca at 200mg are very mild and subtle. Most guys are TRT run Deca like that for the joint lubrication effects. Not for the anabolic effects. But yes, 200mg/WK would help you maintain a little more muscle .

Running 400mg of test is more problematic that 200 Test + 200 Deca. Testosterone aromatizes more than Deca. So you would likely have to adjust your AI dosage.

If you run the Deca just go in knowing that it will be very subtle.

Have you thought about trying a full on cycle? That would get you more bang for your buck

If you have your TRT dialed in -- meaning your estradiol is dialed in -- you would have very little to worry about when it comes to sexual side effects oon Deca. Prolactin only becomes a problem if your estradiol is elevated. You would NOT have to run a dopamine agonist.

I will say that the effects of Deca at 200mg are very mild and subtle. Most guys are TRT run Deca like that for the joint lubrication effects. Not for the anabolic effects. But yes, 200mg/WK would help you maintain a little more muscle .

Running 400mg of test is more problematic that 200 Test + 200 Deca. Testosterone aromatizes more than Deca. So you would likely have to adjust your AI dosage.

If you run the Deca just go in knowing that it will be very subtle.

Have you thought about trying a full on cycle? That would get you more bang for your buck

At this point getting my health under control is first priority. Ideally I want to find something I can cruise on year round, looking to add a bit of size as well of course. Also don't know what you consider a real cycle, for me, someone who hasn't cycled in over 10 years, I think two compounds kept under 500mg would be more than enough. I'm not into giant 400test/400NPP/Anavar/HGH cycles, my goals don't even require that much, IMO.

My only reasoning for the test is that since it's already dialed in, I imagined doubling the test would be a pretty simple formula, give or take. For example I need 1/2 tab of arimidex to keep me feeling good on 200, which is on the higher side but my body likes to be in the high teens to low 20's.

The Test/Deca year-round combo is so popular around my area though, and now I even see Marc Lobliner and Jerry Ward, Jon Skywalker and all these youtube guys flat out promoting it.

At this point getting my health under control is first priority. Ideally I want to find something I can cruise on year round, looking to add a bit of size as well of course. Also don't know what you consider a real cycle, for me, someone who hasn't cycled in over 10 years, I think two compounds kept under 500mg would be more than enough. I'm not into giant 400test/400NPP/Anavar/HGH cycles, my goals don't even require that much, IMO.

My only reasoning for the test is that since it's already dialed in, I imagined doubling the test would be a pretty simple formula, give or take. For example I need 1/2 tab of arimidex to keep me feeling good on 200, which is on the higher side but my body likes to be in the high teens to low 20's.

The Test/Deca year-round combo is so popular around my area though, and now I even see Marc Lobliner and Jerry Ward, Jon Skywalker and all these youtube guys flat out promoting it.

Nothing is simple. Doubling test doesn't usually mean doubling your AI. Things are not perfectly linear.

Back