Dht Blocker - Hair Loss

stowaway

Iv been told i need to get a dht blocker to stop/slow balding? (as well as other technics)

what is a dht blocker? is it just a drug, if so what type of drug? do i take it orally?

u have to read up on propecia. it blocks dht but dht is responible for your sex drive so it could have sexual sides. spiro and nizerol help

Typical propecia dose is 1mg/d, typical dutasteride dose is .5mg/d. Dutasteride is the stronger of the two.

Many have achieved success running lower doses while at the same time limiting negative sexual side effects. I run dutasteride 3x per week and it's working quite well.

You could try propecia, Dutastride or finasteride but dont forget to read up before you choose. I would try dutastride myself.

Last edited:
fatrock said:
You could try propecia, Dutastride or finasteride but dont forget to read up before you choose. I would try dutastride myself.

I'd recommend trying finasteride first. It has the FDA studies behind it and is approved for the treatment of MPB. Try dut if fin doesn't work or causes too many side effects.

Ironically, I've found dutasteride to be less harsh side effect wise.

Last edited:
Weight-loss surgery risks

Hello

This topic is about weight-loss or “bariatric” (or something like that) surgery. It helps to get rid of weight and lowers your risk of medical problems. Started collecting info and found short video which shows how the procedures (3 common types) are performed, here is the link...
>>Gastric_bypass_surgery.AVI

Anyone knows something about it? Is there any risk?
Is it better to perform this procedure in US?

Back