DHT Conversion: None = No hair loss???

Every steroid has the potential to cause hairloss, some such as the DHT derived won't be affected by the use of fin as it to late to stop conversion it's already DHT...or worse Deca + the use of fin can make hairloss even worse.

Isn't primo derived from DHT so fin won't help, not to sure about dbol apart from it's pretty bad for hairloss.

I'd always use propecia but i'm a paranoid bastard and I get zero sides from it anyway apart from the side of keeping my hair :D

SO what do you use in the way of juice that doesn't have an effect on you???

Or in conjunction with propecia??

Arnold and all of them used primo/dbol cycles in the 70's and they have a full set of hair. I don't get it

musclehouse said:
Arnold and all of them used primo/dbol cycles in the 70's and they have a full set of hair. I don't get it

You have to be subseptable to MPB for steroids to speed things up, Arny just wasn't ever going to lose his hair so steroids had no effect. You have to just look at the %'s, 75% of all males are prone to MPB at some stage in the lives. If your in the 25% that are safe then you can take as many steroids as you like...>Arny was one of those.

musclehouse said:
SO what do you use in the way of juice that doesn't have an effect on you???

Or in conjunction with propecia??

All steroids can cause hairloss, Var is generally accepted as the safest...I think the safest ones are:

Var
Primo
Deca ( no finasteride )
EQ

Winny is without a doubt the worst for hair, I'd go bald just looking at the bottle!

Everyone reacts differently to hairloss so nothing is ever 100%

Back