Dianabol for 16 years old?

HarrisonMan

Hello there,
first off i am sorry if this is the wrong section to post this thread, i am new here
I wanted to know if its safe for me to take the dianabol alternative (d-bal) at this age? and is it actually safe or no?
Thanks

You must be 18 years of age to view this site come back in 2 years and stay off the gear.

You must be 18 years of age to view this site come back in 2 years and stay off the gear.

There must be something in the air Milton.

On another Forum, I had a guy asking for advice on a Cycle, he's 18.

Then he went on to say that he's done Numerous Cycles since the age of 15.
I was like WTF is this guy for real or is he a Troll............................ JP
P.S.
He said he was for real, but who knows for sure !

There must be something in the air Milton.

On another Forum, I had a guy asking for advice on a Cycle, he's 18.

Then he went on to say that he's done Numerous Cycles since the age of 15.
I was like WTF is this guy for real or is he a Troll............................ JP
P.S.
He said he was for real, but who knows for sure !
think that was yesterday around these boards, the nerve of that kid.

No. If memory serves me.....they advise pct on their site. Don't mess with it. If it's legit it will ***n your testosterone production and a host of other issues......if it's not legit then who the hell knows what's in it. No hormones or prohormones for your age. Lift and eat and grow. Enjoy your youth.

No. If memory serves me.....they advise pct on their site. Don't mess with it. If it's legit it will ***n your testosterone production and a host of other issues......if it's not legit then who the hell knows what's in it. No hormones or prohormones for your age. Lift and eat and grow. Enjoy your youth.

Lift and eat and grow. Enjoy your youth. is absolutely right. Heck when i was 16 my only worries was hiding my playboy mags under my bed and hoping mom didnt find them when she made the bed. How naive we where back then.

Back