Diesel Labs Oxandrolone - FAKE!

Well I have a lot of interesting drama that will come out tomorrow, but for now I am only going to say that the caps that were tested were infact NOT the real DL caps, but instead a fake. As SG stated the powders were switched by The Answer and I have proof of this and much more which will be posted tomorrow. I am sorry you have to wait, but there is a lot of info that I need to put together and present it clearly, so you can follow it. I hadnt planned on posting so soon, but things never go as planned in my life.

SG - So you ask where TA is? Sadly I dont know "The Answer" to that, but it will come out soon enough hun.

TA......I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL GET EVEN....I WILL NOT DO ANYTHING ILLEGAL OR PHYSICALLY HURT YOU IN ANY WAY, BUT I AM GOING TO DO SOMETHING TO YOU THAT WILL DESTROY YOU AND YOUR LITTLE CREW FOREVER! IF YOU CANT TELL I AM FUCKING PISSED OFF AND YOU WILL NOT DO THIS TO ANYONE EVERY AGAIN.

WannaImpress said:
Where good? Maybe the rest of their lineup as for their Ox:( :mad:

I never got to try it sadly, his prices rocked, especially on orals. His dbol was fucking great. There was only one instance where his anavar tested low, and people were resent batches, this was before he went on vacation and supposedly he was hurried a bit and made a miscalculation (didn't test the stuff before shipping it out). He was a good guy, and I hope him and Rick are doing well in the courts.

it sucks to hear about these goos sources after there not around any more. If im looking to buy var what can i do to make sure its real besides knowing what it looks like.

WEBBY---

You seem to have a great deal of personal, insightful info into the UG labs and liquidresearch companies. When you say that you see in your "crystal ball", that the LiquidResearch companies will be the next to pull the mother of all scams, you are probably correct. The floor is about to cave in on the liquidresearch companies, as law enforcement and politicians are quickly finding out about what the hell they are up to. When the liquid research companies first get notice from the politicians and/or law enforcement that their days are numbered, THEY WILL TAKE IN AS MUCH MONEY FROM CUSTOMERS AS POSSIBLE, then pull a last minute "Uh-oh, we have to file for bancruptcy" scam, RIGHT AFTER they just take in a shitload of customers' cash. They will say it's not their fault, because they will be forced out of business. But they will recieve ONE, LAST HUGE PAYDAY BEFORE THEY GO. Mark my words.

Last edited:
simpllyhuge said:
it sucks to hear about these goos sources after there not around any more. If im looking to buy var what can i do to make sure its real besides knowing what it looks like.

Buy from reputable sources IMO, that SHOULD be good enough. This new "DL" I have never heard of, so I can't vouch for them one way or another.

Honestly it was about a year before anyone openly (in email) shared anything with me. I had found my first stuff by signing up at a pay board with a member refered ONLY list.

simpllyhuge said:
how did u know they werent scammers.

FG has a secure source check section. As for the list, its member referal, only once do I recall someone being pulled off, some people "retire" by scamming. First this guy had another email account with a similar spelling, he said it wasn't him. Then he stopped delivering at all, and was removed from the list.

It takes along time for people to get on there, so overall its legit. Now there are pay lists with a bad reputation because they are pay to advertise lists, I can PM you one of the lists to avoid if need be if he is even still around, I have no idea.

Its kind of shitty that we have to play coy, but the reality is you have to be around awhile before anyone starts to trust you and so on.

Its kind of shitty that we have to play coy, but the reality is you have to be around awhile before anyone starts to trust you and so on.

if it was any other way would it be worthwhile, or would you feel safe?

Back