Dieselbolan 2.0 cycle help! (will log on request)

tarield

Limitless
Hey everyone!

So i started my Db cycle 4 days ago and so far i'm loving the strength. My starting weight was 5'7, 186 @12% BF.
Im experienced in lifting, aas, diet, etc. but my issue is that the results are a little different from what i expected. It is only day 4 but for some reason i just blew up to 191 and now i look like a fucking SEACOW. This look really doesnt appeal to me and its almost like i just lost all my definition over night. If anyone could please give me some sort of idea as to why i look like a baloon, i would really appreciate it. Also, if there is anyone out there that is experienced with DB 2.0 i would really like to hear about your results, sides, complication, anything and everything.

Here's my cycle for anyone who's interested:

1-4 Dieselbolan 2.0 @ 3 caps per day
1-8 Forged liver support
1-8 Forma stanzol @ 5 pumps AM/5 pumps PM
4-8 Torem from RUI (love you guys)
4-8 Unleashed/Post cycle Combo

Also taking Taurine, vit D, C, B12, multi, glucosamine, milk thisle, fish oil, etc.

Keeping it pretty simple. This is my first time with a PH and the only reason i'm doing it is because everyone wont shut up about it.

Really hoping to get your guys input on this one. Don't really know what to expect from this.

Thanks,
T

Your a damn liar, you stated in another thread that for arguments sake you reached 191 at 5'6" natty another thread you say your 5'7" and in another thread it is 5'8" not to mention in your other thread it says you just"blew up" to 191 4 days in to your DB cycle. Also your first thread posted was talking about how you have only done one cycle which was dbol only then in your second thread you state your experienced with AAS? Then you want some advice on a cycle of test e and Anavar (var), then you end up with a pro hormone? WTF is wrong with you? You sir are a fuckin retard. Sorry but I had to

kay woah, i never said i was 5`8. I`m 5`7. If youd like i can send you a picture of me on a goddam scale with the measuring bar. i got 191 natty. cut to 175. went up to 188. started the ph. The other thread about the dbol and shit was my brother who is currently living with me. He is two years younger than me and has absolutely no experience. My actual name is tarrence. my brother is elhan. We share this account. Cut the names in half and put it together. I would really like to know why you would go through the trouble of looking through my posts just to troll me. Your just making an ass out of both of us.

No not trolling, saw your posts and your avatar. Looked pretty ripped to me so I looked at your post to see how you got there. Interested was all. Then nothing added up, it seemed to me as if you were trolling! And not to mention when only a few months ago were asking very basic advice and now your giving out advanced advice, prolly from stuff that you have read on the forum not real world experience. Bottom line is it didn't add up and giving advice when you just needed some yourself has the potential of getting someone fucked up. I could care less about trolling you honestly but when something doesn't make since ill surely point it out. Thanks

Alright well there you have it dude. I wouldn't give advice if I didn't know my shit. If I give out the wrong advice in other threads, feel free to correct me and I won't take it personally.
And no, I really don't have much experience with PHs obviously. But i do have experience with real aas. The only reason I'm doing this is because a few guys at my gym tried it out and had good experience.
Anyways, small update:
Lost all that water weight. Then climbed up to 193 with some rock solid mass. Turns out bloating up is pretty common in the first week of db. No lethargy, bit of acne. No major sides. Starting epi strong in week 2 of this cycle. Input on dosing would be much appreciated.

Back