Diet/Routine need advice/ Lifting 1.5 years

reed2903

So I signed up on this forum looking for advice from serious lifters who have been lifting a long time with a lot of experience because bodybuilding.com seems full of trolls and idiots.

Quick background info:
Height: 6ft 2
Weight: 185lbs
Body fat: Not 100 percent sure but can see my top abs if I tense so maybe 13-14%?

Training History: I have been training for 1.5 years I was 140lbs so not sure if getting to 185 in that time is good or bad body fat has only went up a little bit my body doesn’t seem to gain fat easily. When I first started training I would say I did not have a clue what I was doing my form must have been bad so I would say things got more serious when I was about 6 months in I got a routine and was eating more I got up to 160lbs pretty quick stalled there for a while so I decided to eat more so went to eat 3400cals a day I grew to 170lbs i got stuck around here as well so I upped my cals again to 3800 and I have managed to get to 185lbs with that I have stalled again!! So I’ve decided to eat 4200 cals a day now to see how much more I gain on that but it’s becoming a struggle now my question is a 6ft 2 person must be able to get to 220lbs natural? Even with small bones and small frame?

Routine:
Monday: Chest/Tri/abs
Tuesday: back
Wed: Off
Thursday: Shoulders/arms
Friday: legs
Sat/Sun off
Flat Bench: 80kg for 6-8reps
Squat:110kg for 6-8reps
Deadlift 130kg 6-8rep
Dumbbell Shoulder press 25kg 8-10reps

I try to not cheat to much I maybe have 1 or 2 cheat meals a week so my diet on a usual day will look like this.
7:00 am wake up. 80-100grams of oats with 350ml of semi skimmed milk. Around 600 cals according to my fitness pal. 3 fish oils and 1 multi vit

8:30 1 serving of serious mass and 2 scoops of whey. 870 cals 130g carbs 74g protein 4gram fat. This is half serving as full is 1200 cals but I feel sick if I down one of them so I do 2 half servings a day.
12:00 Lunch time: this meal changes a lot as am at university So if we go into town I will generally go were my friends go to eat but the meal roughly is something with 1 protein source burger or chicken with chips/potato’s.

4:00 head to gym after uni if am using other supplements other than protein at the time. I will usually mix 1 scoop BCAA powder/5g Creatine and pre workout and drink this before going to the gym. I know people say to take BCAA while you’re working out but if it’s already in your body when you start training wont the blood push the BCAA’s into the muscle and stop the breakdown of tissue.
After gym I head home straight away as soon as I get in my postworkout meal is pretty much always
Roughly 900 cals.

130grams uncooked pasta 99g carbs 14g protein fat is like 0.7grams/Sometimes sweet potato not often.
1 10oz RUMP steak/2 cans of tuna
Rump is 77grams protein 22grams fat
Tuna is pro 70g 20g fat.

9:00 – 10:00 same shake as 8:30 one.

11:00
50 grams peanuts. 310 cals 26g fat 3g carbs 13g protein
400ml whole milk 260 cals fat 14g carb 18g pro 13g

So I get roughly 4100-4300 cals on a daily basis now going to monitor my weight over the next few weeks. I know this isn’t the best diet but I do try to include as much clean food as I can and good fats etc. Any advice? Does food need to be the same food every day to get good results or can it change slightly but have the fundamentals there. I mean how much weight do you think I can carry at 6 ft 2 naturally but not more than 15% bf? My goal is to get to 200lbs then cut back see what I got then bulk again. Is it true that taller people take longer to fill out than shorter bodybuilders?
I know am still new to lifting but looking for some solid advice my gains have seem to slow down there must be a way to make better gains quicker. I know its a steroid forum that's the reason i come here for advice as i know lifters are more serious here than bodybuilding.com

if you read post 1 of my free diet advice thread and then post the necessary info ill give you a free critique..

if your looking for a more personal level of coaching by a professional nutritionist check out my website 3jsdiet.com

Wont let me add pics on my profile so here some pics of me currently still look tiny....

postimg.org/image/ph2pa0u0h/

IMG_0890.jpg

IMG_0891.jpg

IMG_09

Back