Diet to naturally improve Testosterone levels.

Holland

Hi,
I am hearing news about wonder medicines and herbal remedies to enhance the libido and for ED. I don't trust these. I am searching for a proper diet that can improve my libido and testosterone levels naturally. I am taking testosterone supplement and I wish to drop it alltogether.
Can anyone suggest a diet plan or links to any free diet course for naturally improving Tes levels? Please share.

Hi,
I am hearing news about wonder medicines and herbal remedies to enhance the libido and for ED. I don't trust these. I am searching for a proper diet that can improve my libido and testosterone levels naturally. I am taking testosterone supplement and I wish to drop it alltogether.
Can anyone suggest a diet plan or links to any free diet course for naturally improving Tes levels? Please share.

3J here can sort you out.

Hi,

I tried increasing t levels through diet and exercise for over a year. Didn't work. Lots of good fats, recommended grains and produce and supplemented with vitamins.

Unless you are over weight I wouldn't expect noticeable results, unfortunately.

Last edited:
three major factors of increasing natty test levels

1. a diet that is above your TDEE (which means eating more than you burn)

2. a full body workout routine, like a push pull system 3 days a week (push/pull/push/pull)

3. a diet higher in saturated fats.. natty testosterone is created with saturated fats (i recommend 8oz lean beef twice a day)

I'll add to that vitamin d3 or preferably actual Sun on your full body, a couple of days on the beech sends my libido and c:;shots through the roof, literally. Of course as 3j stated, beef.

I tried including lean beef into the diet but, it didn't have the desired result. Maybe, that was because I didn't have a planned routine.

Currently, I am undergoing TRT and it is helping. But, I am concerned about it's side effects. I read about Tes supplement's link to heart diseases ( ************ ) on this law portal. This is the primary reason why I want to seek alternate remedies.

As you guys have suggested if I have a strict exercise routine but, D3 supplement and increasing the diet of lean beef and saturated fat, would it help me? Would consulting a nutritionist help?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, you can't improve your natural testosterone levels as you're on trt.Vitamin d3 supplementation can help with well being, but you would need to test your vitamin d levels. Some people require mega doses, for many 5000 iu's daily is nice. I have tried 130k iu oral doses, I felt it was too much for me, the first night after dosing I can't sleep, 5000 iu works ok for me, actual Sun on my full body works much better for me.

I tried including lean beef into the diet but, it didn't have the desired result. Maybe, that was because I didn't have a planned routine.

Currently, I am undergoing TRT and it is helping. But, I am concerned about it's side effects. I read about Tes supplement's link to heart diseases ( ************ ) on this law portal. This is the primary reason why I want to seek alternate remedies.

As you guys have suggested if I have a strict exercise routine but, D3 supplement and increasing the diet of lean beef and saturated fat, would it help me? Would consulting a nutritionist help?

where did you get your beef from?

even if you could completely optimize your diet to increase your natty Test levels by 20% (which is a big increase) . So Fuc'ing what ? if your natty test level is at say 300 ngdl and you get an increase to say 360 ngdl ,, that is nothing . you won't feel a damn thing !!!

you won't get the benefits you get from trt by natty increasing you test . getting 20% increase won't even be felt . but going with TRT and going from say 300ngdl to say 1400 ngdl like 450% increase. that can be felt.

also keep in mind the benefits of increased testosterone is NOT Linear . meaning that as testosterone levels increase the benefits increase at that same rate. does not work that way . you could increase your test levels by 100ngdl and still have no noticeable benefits.

if youre on trt... then you cannot increase natty test levels.. it doesn't apply

if youre on trt... then you cannot increase natty test levels.. it doesn't apply

very true ..

but sounds like he wants to come off of TRT and increase his natty test levels through 'Diet' specifically

Hi,

Keeping adequate fat intake up is very important

Back