Diethyl ether syno separation?

TestFan228

Have any of you guys heard/tried this method of separating the test prop from the estradiol in synovex? I've read you basically dissolve the pellets in methanol, filter the binders, recrystallize the TP/EB together, then put all the dry powder in diethyl ether and put in the freezer and after a day or so the estrogen will be at the top and the test prop will be at the bottom and also partially in the ether solution (which is clear and in the space between the TP and EB) so all you have to do is remove the layer of EB and allow the ether to evaporate and you have TP leftover.

I'm not sure I understand how this would work (or even if). Has anyone heard of this or possibly even attempted it themselves?

NaOH Brother, easier and faster.

Well I know that's one proposed method. I'm just looking for a way to do it where the TP and EB are seperated but in no way chemicaly altered. I want to be able to have just TP or really close to it... Not a combination of TP and TNE with some EB. I know that in order for NaOH to alter the EB to make it water soluble it has to be doing something to the TP. Possibly even beyond just converting it to TNE.

Sounds like your fixing to grow Tits. There is a reason why this never took root.

The NaOH method? It's been proven to give good results time and time again by many.As far as getting ALL the eb out I can't confirm that, but absolute good results are to be had. If one wanted to absolutely get rid of all eb I would turn syno into test base and create suspension.
I have found some recent very credible evidence that suspension need not be pinned every day, quite frankly it makes no sense to me

Back