Mix three oils in one vial

Kimbo Kai

I have three 10ml vials:

10ml Trenbolone Acetate 100mg/ml
10ml Nandrolone Phenlypropionate 100mg/ml
10ml Testosterone Propionate 100mg/ml

I want to mix the three of them together in one big 30ml vial, in the following ratio:

Tren : NPP : Test
1 : 1 : 0.3

So I can empty all the Tren into the big vial, then empty all the NPP into the big vial, and then transfer 3ml of the Test Prop into the big vial.

Instead of transferring them like that, I thought I'd do it little by little to get a more even distribution, something like this: Put in 2ml Tren, put in 2ml NPP, put in 1ml Test, put in 2ml Tren, put in 2ml NPP, put in 1ml Test, and so on.

Will this work well to get an even distribution?

Do I need to buy one of those test-tube shaker machines to get an even distribution?

shake it before you take it and youll be good to go.
can you share your cycle history? how long is this cycle going to be for you?

Hello OP,
Welcome to the board :wavey:

Listen as they told you.. it will mix quite easily. They are all oils and so nothing to keep them separate.

Good Luck please share your stats...

I'm not a fan of Premixing Compounds.
It's difficult to know how much of each compound you'll be drawing up ~ even if you Shake it.

Better to just draw separately from each of the 3 Vials into the same pin.
Then Change the Pin for a fresh sharp one, and you'll be Good, plus you'll know Exactly what's in there.............. JP

I'm not a fan of Premixing Compounds.
It's difficult to know how much of each compound you'll be drawing up ~ even if you Shake it.

Better to just draw separately from each of the 3 Vials into the same pin.
Then Change the Pin for a fresh sharp one, and you'll be Good, plus you'll know Exactly what's in there.............. JP

This ^^^ except IMOP....

This is very good just like some have said BUT Damn this changing of points :insane:

I mean IMOP, Yepper, in my experience in all my YEARS I NEVER and as I have said a 1000 times, have seen a doctor or nurse change points. The dulling of the needle puncturing 2 or 3 times a rubber stopper is so, just so minuscule that if you are pinning / stabbing / piercing your body with quickness you will not notice the difference.

All this drawing with a large gauge and changing up to a smaller for injection...... :insane: :dunno:

Example , me... I had a few minutes to catch a ride. I needed my injection at the last ,minute. I grabbed my box with the gear and tools. Didn't heat my oil as sometimes i do. Took the 23G x 1" and pierced the Test E bottle, and drew patiently then i pierced the Prop bottle and drew. Pushed the air out, stabbed my shoulder and pushed the injection.. Pulled out threw the crap away. Closed my box of gear and was out the door in almost less time then i wrote this.

Just that fast and have been doing it like this for ... most of you know now , ... over 35 years. My PIP is hardly ever.... Hardly ever :dance2:

PS: I promote safety so "wipe with alcohol "

Last edited:
Back