Estrogen very high after blood work

Fadelikedirk

Found out the hard way that my adex brand is low quality I’ll.

I’ve got a new link for pharma grade anything so I’m hoping I can fix my gyno with pharma grade pct and better quality AI in future.

My estrogen came back testing at 661 pmol/L which is rediculous.
Progesterone was 1.0 nmol /L
Test came back 105.8 nmol/L
Free test 4110 pmol/L

Anyone have any advice on what I can do other than pct to reverse gyno.
Now that I see it’s definitely estrogen would using better adex fix the problem or do I need letro or Caber etc. I’m currently running 350 test prop 350 Tren ace only had a few weeks left and would suck to end cycle as the results are crazy right now.

You should keep this post with your original, so people can see the backstory.

If you can get legit adex soon you should keep on going and start taking 0.25mg ED. For the gyno wait until you are done with cycle and PCT, then try raloxifene.

For sure get this fixed quickly as high estrogen plus tren can lead to a lot more problems than just gyno.

Whoa, your crazy E2 result is probably due to the tren. Some synthetic steroids interfere with the (or at least some) E2 assays.

I'm not saying your E2 isn't high, but I don't think you can trust the test result number at all.

how much was your adex dosage? when did you start to see sides?

My adex dose was .5 eod I noticed sides after deca and test e for 12 weeks two week break then starting test prop Tren ace. In that gap of two weeks the gyno started. So I started .5 prami and upped adex to 1.0 mg daily. Did not improve at all.

My brands orals are trash, I’ve heard that from more than a few people in my area now and luckily found a better link.

You should keep this post with your original, so people can see the backstory.

If you can get legit adex soon you should keep on going and start taking 0.25mg ED. For the gyno wait until you are done with cycle and PCT, then try raloxifene.

For sure get this fixed quickly as high estrogen plus tren can lead to a lot more problems than just gyno.

Raloxifene is the only thing i can***8217;t get. I can get almost anything else so what would be a good second choice to run after pct if my nolva doesn***8217;t kill what I have.

If youre taking tren, you need to be taking either caber or prami. Caber comes in pills and prami in research liquid. Prami can give you a ton of negative sides if not used correctly. Caber not much sides. Prami is said to give more of a libido boost due to stimulation of more libido receptors. Also, use aromasin (better than arimidex IMO) to reduce estrogen. Also, you can use RALOX which is the best research liquid against gyno.

If youre taking tren, you need to be taking either caber or prami. Caber comes in pills and prami in research liquid. Prami can give you a ton of negative sides if not used correctly. Caber not much sides. Prami is said to give more of a libido boost due to stimulation of more libido receptors. Also, use aromasin (better than arimidex IMO) to reduce estrogen. Also, you can use RALOX which is the best research liquid against gyno.

I***8217;ve got prami unfortunately it***8217;s the same brand and it is oral tabs of .25mg. I***8217;m taking 2 before bed for a total of .5 mg. I***8217;m thinking my progesterone is okay my blood results showed normal levels. I***8217;m also using B6 high doses as well around 250mg. Hoping I can get away with 2 more weeks of Tren with good quality adex and my cheap prami. Going forward will definitely do a lot more research and take more precautions before jumping on compounds too quick.

Everyone keeps mentioning ralox but I do not have access to it. What***8217;s the next best option?

Back