differences of testosterone

ira580

If theres a simple way to describe it,whats the difference between test prop,cyp,and enanthate?
thx for takin time to reply I appct it

I am trying one of them for my next cycle with tren so that's why I was askin why would someone inject one as opposed to the others ?

Test prop short halflife, you will have to inject more frequently like ed/eod.
Test cyp and ena are similar. Longer halflife which means you can inject e5d to keep hormone levels somewhat stable.

Test prop - ED or EOD injections.
Test cyp - E3D injections.
Test enanthate - E3.5D injections.

What tren do you have ? acetate or enanthate ?

Which tren are you planning on pinning Ira? have you read the beginners cycle suggestion thread in the stickys? what are your stats, age, weight, height, bf%? any cycle history? which tests have you pinned before?

I am trying one of them for my next cycle with tren so that's why I was askin why would someone inject one as opposed to the others ?

Are you young.. under 20yrs old??? perhaps under 30yrs old??

You sound like you may not have done a lot of research. PLease do not take this the wrong way, but anyone who doesn't know the what esters are.. Should probably wait a long while to run Tren. Tren is very harsh.. and if you don't understand the difference between Tren A and Tren E.. you probably don't understand Tren as a whole. IMO.. you're definitely not ready for it..

Again.. a well thought plan, followed by action, along with a smidge of luck.. is how you accomplish your goals.
A weak plan and lack of research leads to weak results.. Or worse, you in the hospital because you hurt yourself..

Many members here to help you put together a real plan, but we can't substitute for your lack knowledge.

Back