Discussion about Tren Please...

rocko419

Hello ???
I was always under the impression that Tren beeing so strong like it is should really not be used for most guys till way down the line In life. It just seams to me that a lot of guys are jumping right into the good strong stuff when they really don’t need it. Do we really think a 20 something year old guy has really exhausted all other options that he needs to jump on the Tren wagon. Shit what will they be taking when there in there 30'S when 500 or 750mg of Teat just isen't doing it for them any more you know. Maybe I’m wrong and that’s ok if I am but this is just something I have been thinking about and thought it could be discuses..

Last edited:
It's more a side-effect thing. Tren can be very harsh for some users and you should have sufficient experience and knowledge before using it. If you have a good amount of cycles under your belt and know how your body reacts then I don't see a problem with it.

I was not impressed with tren. I know lots of guys love it but I just didnt find it all that hardcore in comparison with the few other options I've chosen. Plus the acne it gave me was/is like something out of a horror movie.

outlawtas2 said:
It's more a side-effect thing. Tren can be very harsh for some users and you should have sufficient experience and knowledge before using it. If you have a good amount of cycles under your belt and know how your body reacts then I don't see a problem with it.

Thats what I mean I feal like and I can be wrong but i feal like guys are on there first 2 or 3 or 4 cycles and there going for it. Do you think 3 or 4 cycles is enough experience?

I_feel_nothing said:
I was not impressed with tren. I know lots of guys love it but I just didnt find it all that hardcore in comparison with the few other options I've chosen. Plus the acne it gave me was/is like something out of a horror movie.

Just for me to learn something what things are stronger then Tren in order from weaker to stronger. And the acne was the worst ha. Why do you think that was or is? For the record I have not tryed it. YET! that's why i'm asking questions to decide if I do want to some day give it A try...

I stacked it with prop and ran it for 6 weeks. To be honest, other than the hardness and extra vascularity I didnt notice much of a difference over a prop only cycle. I can't really say which ones are more hardcore, as everyone is different, but I just saw more of a difference even stacking M1T with prop. Difference over a prop only cycle I mean, if that makes sense.

No problem, just keep in mind, that I would say, the number of people that say it is the nectar of the gods far outnumber people who share a similar point of view as myself.

I_feel_nothing said:
I stacked it with prop and ran it for 6 weeks. To be honest, other than the hardness and extra vascularity I didnt notice much of a difference over a prop only cycle. I can't really say which ones are more hardcore, as everyone is different, but I just saw more of a difference even stacking M1T with prop. Difference over a prop only cycle I mean, if that makes sense.

Im with him here rock, the main things i see on tren are: hardness and vascularity. However, another good thing about it, for me anyway, is that i tend to lean up and loose some fat without even dieting.

I wish i could say i've tried other similar 'cutting AAS', if you will, and that i still prefer tren the most. But, i can't. The only other drugs besides tren i have tried are test, deca, dbol. So, tren is basically in a league of its own for me.

I feel nothing: how do you rate tren compared to Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) like: EQ, Winstrol (winny), masteron, etc....?

I_feel_nothing said:
No problem, just keep in mind, that I would say, the number of people that say it is the nectar of the gods far outnumber people who share a similar point of view as myself.
I agree with this.

Tren is without a doubt the most amazing steroid, there's no arguement to this statement either. I've personally ran every compound available, and yes there are other drugs that work extremely well; Suspension, NPP, and high doses of Anavar are a few that stand out as drugs that are very powerful. However, I feel there's two drugs that can't be compared to other drugs. For Instance; some would say Suspension's like Prop, or Var's like T-Bol. Tren and Human Grade Primo can not be compared to any other compound.

I advise anybody who's considering running Tren to start off with minor doses; 50mgs and under ED is a great place to start, anyting higher than this and the sides can be very harsh. I also advise to always run Ace over Enth, this way if sides present themselves you'll be able to clear it out in a couple days.

PARKER27 said:
I agree with this.

Tren is without a doubt the most amazing steroid, there's no arguement to this statement either. I've personally ran every compound available, and yes there are other drugs that work extremely well; Suspension, NPP, and high doses of Anavar are a few that stand out as drugs that are very powerful. However, I feel there's two drugs that can't be compared to other drugs. For Instance; some would say Suspension's like Prop, or Var's like T-Bol. Tren and Human Grade Primo can not be compared to any other compound.

I advise anybody who's considering running Tren to start off with minor doses; 50mgs and under ED is a great place to start, anyting higher than this and the sides can be very harsh. I also advise to always run Ace over Enth, this way if sides present themselves you'll be able to clear it out in a couple days.[/QUOTE

That's greate info parker Thanks..

This is a good thread seeing how I'm planning to add TrenA to my upcoming cycle. I'm going with Test Enanthate, Tren, & Var in this cycle and will more than likely start the tren from the start and go with it for 10 weeks max.

The Var will be started a few weeks in the cycle, but make no mistake, I'm using very light dosages at first so I can make sure I don't overload and get nasty acne sides. Everything I take works wonders for me at my genetic level, so I'm shooting for 25mg/ED and then I'll see how that goes. The Tren I'm getting is 100mg/10ml, so that's why I've come up with the 25mg. It seems pretty safe to me at that dosage.

Depending on my liver values from my upcoming blood tests, I am thinking I may add some light dosage of dbol to the first few weeks @ 30mg/ED to get things really rockin' and rollin'.

tren sides make it hard to run. night sweats, tren cough, aggression, bouts of emotion, acne, gyno.....

all of these ive delt with. if you can deal with this then tren, with out a doubt, will give results unlike any other aas. if you cant deal w/ it then its not for you.

also people believe since its, arguably, the most powerful steroid none then youll achieve enormous gains....not true...just real nice quality gains in strength and muscle

since tren sides are so harsh i only like to run it while i cut. 50mgs ed 6 weeks max. anything other then that i cant deal with

Having started with tren and now have some idea how it reacts with my body I think that most of the sides come from unstable blood levels. That's the reason most people say tren ace needs to be done every day. I really like the tritren. I have no sides with it at all. When I can't get that I mix tren enathate with tren acetate to make a slow and fast tren. This cuts the sides way down. But with that said if I have high levels, meaning doing a lot, I do get some insomnia and night sweats. So I now keep the amount I do fairly low and use test at the same time.

It's the only thing I have done that actually cuts fat at the same time as building muscle.

im running it on my second cycle.

If an adult knows the effects and consequences of a drug it's his business whether he wants to use it or not, not the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) community's

Tren is not as bad as some make it out to be.

I experience worse night sweats on a high carb day then i do on a low carb day with 150mg tren ace.

Agression...not so bad, nothing too abnormal.

Strength gains on reduced diet is nice..hardness, yes.

Back