Disteended Stomach while on cycle ?

Soooo awesome to hear your probably gonna be fine. And being in love with someone that was once your significant other and not having her be there when ya want/ need her the most sucks real bad. The worst pain I've ever been through is a broken heart to me it's the worst hands down. I've also dealt with some head issues over the years and when the noggen is clear all is well but whennya add stress it all comes back and is amplified 10x fold. It don't make ya a wuss talking about how you feel if anything it makes you a real man and I'm sure most would agree.

And you mentioned how you were having issues financially prior to getting these tests done. I'm not rich as I'm sure most of us aren't but I'm sure if you need help with your medical bills maybe we could put together a little fund raiser here on the forum to help a very respected person like you. If that would be ok with the guys that run ology.

the proper thing to do is help someone when they truly need it. We all been through our hard times. And I'm sure we've been in similar situations that it would of made life a little easier to cope with if someone reached out and offered the hand to pick us up. There's enough people here that care and just a little from everyone could really help you out.

God bless and your in my prayers. And I'm far from a wuss I just speak the truth.

Mike the coconut oil has an anti bacterial property that help kill off the yeast in the gut and balance it. I had the same problems and went the same route you did with little progress. cleaning up the polyps is a must for health colon. Nothing helped with the blood till i jumped on the coconut oil.

Niostatin also helps.
take this to heart uncle Mike, it will work for you.

Hi guys and again I thank O'logy for you guys who have shown to be as good a friend as can be on a forum.

So the first med the doc gave e my insurance will not cover. Hell the retail price is only $1,500 dollars. He now has given me a script for Dicyclonine and it cost $4.00 with my insurance. After looking this up I can't figure out WTF, but we'll see.

So I think I'm getting better on that front. Been invited to my daughter's Christmas for a day and dinner with them and my grandkids. This hasn't happened in years. so :dance2: Ya know as my sis said and I am aware , to count my blessing.

Thanks again and I will continue the log of my health on this Thread. .. :wavey:

I still can't believe there wasn't at least SOME ascites there. My brother (hep C) and best friend (hepato-renal syndrome) looked just like that when they got their ascites. Sorry if you've answered this already, but you're not drinking alcohol, correct?

I work in healthcare, and the hospitals I'm familiar with would have tried to pull off the liquid volume with a loop diurectic like Lasix, or scheduled you to be "tapped" which just means draining some of the fluid.

One of my biggest worries with AAS is scarring of the liver/ fatty liver / cirrhosis / portal vein rupture.

Take care and good luck! No orals.

Ha diverticulosis
I should of been a doctor picked it from the first picture hope your goin ok mike stay away from foods with seeds and acidic foods tomatoes seeded bread ect
Good luck

Ha diverticulosis
I should of been a doctor picked it from the first picture hope your goin ok mike stay away from foods with seeds and acidic foods tomatoes seeded bread ect
Good luck

Thanks Blakey I appreciate your input ! :)

I still can't believe there wasn't at least SOME ascites there. My brother (hep C) and best friend (hepato-renal syndrome) looked just like that when they got their ascites. Sorry if you've answered this already, but you're not drinking alcohol, correct?

I work in healthcare, and the hospitals I'm familiar with would have tried to pull off the liquid volume with a loop diurectic like Lasix, or scheduled you to be "tapped" which just means draining some of the fluid.

One of my biggest worries with AAS is scarring of the liver/ fatty liver / cirrhosis / portal vein rupture.

Take care and good luck! No orals.

Don't be so paranoid of AAS. If you stay away from orals not much to cause liver problems. I don't do orals. My Hep -C hasn't given me any problems really. My doc is going to begin the cure for it in two week.

I am one of the fortunate people, Being an addict and abusing every drug and alcohol you could name, both oral and injectable abuse I'm doing well. As far as the ascites it is not there. AS I have posted before I have gone thru, x-rays, Cat-scan, ultra sound and an MRI and NOW a colonoscopy n endoscopy they see no water as in ascites. I have a very small spot on my liver. Some fatty tissue on my liver but it is still in good shape. It has not bothered me and see after all these years, Diagnosis was back in late 70's. It has been watched closely through the years.

This distended stomach has been ruled out as to the liver causing this. More then one doctor and a review from my niece who her and her husband are both Oncologists in Idaho they all agree this is something else.

My diet has to change due to the Diverticulosis and I will have someone help me with my diet cause I am in the dark as of now. My doc will get me a dietitian.

FYI to you Hugh, I am a recovering drug and alcohol addict and Clean n Sober since 11-9-11. So hope that clears that up. :wavey:

Thats great you finally know the cause! So a good diet will clear it up? If thats the case then you will be doing ok. Probably even better in fact!

Thats great you finally know the cause! So a good diet will clear it up? If thats the case then you will be doing ok. Probably even better in fact!

l I will need this medication as well as changing my diet. I am also looking to do what the Dreaded Pirate told me to do in regard to fish oil. Thanks to you Pirate.

If I can get this to go away or I might feel better and get back to the gym at least to do like arms or some more. All the time working around my shoulder issue. That will not be good until I have surgery.

I am going crazy without the gym. As I said I'll be updating on this thread.

Last edited:
l I will need this medication as well as changing my diet. I am also looking to do what the Dreaded Pirate told me to do in regard to fish oil. Thanks to you Pirate.

If I can get this to go away or I might feel better and get back to the gym at least to do like arms or some more. All the time working around my shoulder issue. That will not be good until I have surgery.

I am going crazy without the gym. As I said I'll be updating on this thread.

dont forget the mct oil.

Yes and Thank you. I am real sick now and don't know why. I get heart burn and it stays all day n all night. I have a stomach ache and that stays. I'm nauseous intermittently.

I haven't forgotten the mct oil and am going to look for it today. I appreciate your concern. You guys are great friends on here. For me ,with a few of you it's like a little family to talk to.

Sincerely , OMM

I miss the gym so much but i'm too bad to go yet. :(

Yes and Thank you. I am real sick now and don't know why. I get heart burn and it stays all day n all night. I have a stomach ache and that stays. I'm nauseous intermittently.

I haven't forgotten the mct oil and am going to look for it today. I appreciate your concern. You guys are great friends on here. For me ,with a few of you it's like a little family to talk to.

Sincerely , OMM

I miss the gym so much but i'm too bad to go yet. :(

Hope it gets better and follow DPR's advice, hes been there and back. Merry Christmas uncle Mike :xmas:

.. Oh thank you Milton and Merry Christmas to you and yours. ... :xmas:

So I went to the Walmart pharmacy and got with the pharmacist. They do not carry it, maybe I should look at GNC ? Or do I need to go to a health store?
Milton I am going to follow up with DPR's recommendation.

Last night I was sick as a dog. A stomach ache, heart burn and that is all the time now and it is real bad. Last nigh in the middle of the night I regurgitated and I almost choked on it :( Fvck I am getting much more sick. I just wanna sick a knife in it and maybe it will deflate . Yea right.

I hope maybe the mct oil will help. Something has to give. I gotta get back to the gym as I have said.
Thanks , the old guy

A merry Christmas I will have. It's been5 or six years that I was ever invited over to my daughter's house. She is letting me back in the family. It has much to do with my granddaughter Ava had much to do with it. Ava and I are as close as can be and she has been asking her mom to let go of what it is that she hates me.

I got to take them, Ava 9 yrs and Jaddox 7 yrs for the afternoon so their mom and dad could some kinda toy together for them. It was great. AND I am looking so forward to go to their house for Christmas. ,
Mike

.. Oh thank you Milton and Merry Christmas to you and yours. ... :xmas:

So I went to the Walmart pharmacy and got with the pharmacist. They do not carry it, maybe I should look at GNC ? Or do I need to go to a health store?
Milton I am going to follow up with DPR's recommendation.

Last night I was sick as a dog. A stomach ache, heart burn and that is all the time now and it is real bad. Last nigh in the middle of the night I regurgitated and I almost choked on it :( Fvck I am getting much more sick. I just wanna sick a knife in it and maybe it will deflate . Yea right.

I hope maybe the mct oil will help. Something has to give. I gotta get back to the gym as I have said.
Thanks , the old guy

Are you eating before bed? I've had the same problem waking up choking from the stomach acid in my miuth/throat. I have a problem eating before bed then waking up and eating through the night. The stomach acid did a number on me for a while drinking anything hot burned way down my esophagus. I was using pepto every night. Then the doc. Said it's from eating a lot then going to bed.

Are you eating before bed? I've had the same problem waking up choking from the stomach acid in my miuth/throat. I have a problem eating before bed then waking up and eating through the night. The stomach acid did a number on me for a while drinking anything hot burned way down my esophagus. I was using pepto every night. Then the doc. Said it's from eating a lot then going to bed.
happened to me as well, could not breath for minutes, finally started drinking a shot of vinegar before bedtime and helped alot.

I found the MCT oil

Thanks guys I appreciate all the advice and help. I did some research and one thing this is good for is to balance the Bacteria in your gut. :) wow !

I went to the store today and found the exact thing just as you all said. I had enough cash to purchase a bottle. Came home and took a table spoon.

So I know it will take some time to help but I am so excited. The Dicyclonine medicine the doc gave me is giving me some unwanted sides. I have gotten real red skin on my chest as well as it is making me dizzy. I read up and these are some of the prominent sides.

Hopefully this MCT oil will work. I'll keep you guys updated.

Thanks again :dance2:

Does anyone have any idea about how many days I could START to have a little relieve. Ya know a week or two or ?? :dunno:

you just started with the mct oil today old chap, takes around a week then youll start feeling a whole lot better. Stay close to the can until then.

Back