Disteended Stomach while on cycle ?

OK THE RESULTS ARE IN :

I went to the Gastro Doctor Just Monday 20th yesterday. He concluded that he has completed ALL the tests he could possibly do in regard to my Bloat and he can find NO medical reason for the problem. We are done...

He has referred me to a dietician and is apply ing for my Insurance to pay for this. ? We think it will.

That's it with this thread but I will begin a new one with what goes on with the help of a dietician concerning my stomach problem.

Thanks

Awesome information. I had the same problem until I incorporated this in your diet. I eat lots of broccoli but wasn't getting enough fiber it and the probotic made me a new person.

Awesome information. I had the same problem until I incorporated this in your diet. I eat lots of broccoli but wasn't getting enough fiber it and the probotic made me a new person.

Hey ya know I did also get some Probiotic and am taking it. I think I started getting a little better after I started that. Don't get me wrong I still have some bloat but not as bad and I am not as sick. :)

I am back the gym and feel good about that.

Dammit , this test I have...I'm sooooo fvcking horny . I can't touch that thing.

I'm wondering is it against the rules asking for an older woman source...:insane:

I dont know whats wrong with me been a long time actually ive never gotten super horny out of the norm on any steroids.

I dont know whats wrong with me been a long time actually ive never gotten super horny out of the norm on any steroids.

No one knows what is wrong with you 9er lol.

As far as your statement and not getting out of the norm horny is...well your BF%....

Ah ah ha ha :laugh:

Just joking but I'm sure some know it all AAS guru would come up with that, ha like don't cycle unless you are 13% BF or less. Really I have heard that, 13% fvck that.

Your sweetheart ... :smooch: , OMM

...Feeling Much Better

SO my stomach seems to have flattened out. I have just a little bloat but nothing to worry about. My stomach aches have calmed down also.

I still use the MCT oil once or twice a day and I am not using ANY white sugar. I have cut back on my sweets 85% plus and I keep my bread to a minimum.

I believe the elimination of sugar and the added Probiotics has helped the most.

I feel better then I have in the past 6 months and am getting back to my training slowly.

Last edited:
...Feeling Much Better

SO my stomach seems to have flattened out. I have just a little bloat but nothing to worry about. My stomach aches have calmed down also.

I still use the MCT oil once or twice a day and I am not using ANY white sugar. I have cut back on my sweets 85% plus and I keep my bread to a minimum.

I believe the elimination of sugar and the added Probiotics has helped the most.

I feel better then I have in the past 6 months and am getting back to my training slowly.

That's great to hear!

It's funny the people here on ology were able to help more than the doctor. ;)

Well you are right but in reality he did what he was trained to do. He's not a dietician and he eliminated any reall bad health problems.... I was so pissed at him for a while.

So he has hooked me up with some Diabetic nationalist ?? It's not what I thought. It is a one on one teaching class ?? Fvck me it is $100.00 with my insurance. Sooooooo who knows what I will do.

But today , ah haaa I am just waiting for Santa to pop out of my mail box :wavey:

Just an added note on my stomach....

So it has been G2G and very, very slightly bloated but nothing holding me back. I can tighten it and flex what little abs I have. Stomach aches few and far between and not severe at that.

HOWEVER , last night I had some brownies ( no they didn't have pot in them lol) and ice cream and a couple candies. Yep don't bash me it's been a long time since. BUT , yep in the night I got a little bloat and it stayed with me till late tonight. Nothing bad but more then it should be and has been.

OK had to get another lesson in what is bad for me. :Pat:

Still made the gym and had a good workout :elephant:

Glad ure going to see a doc, Mike.
My only added thought to what's been said is...

Probiotics and fish oil has helped my digestion tremendously over past couple of years. I take fish oils with every meal..somewhat forrowling the Charles Polquin protocol for serving per day. Has helped with gas, bloat, and skin issues as well.

Just an added note on my stomach....

So it has been G2G and very, very slightly bloated but nothing holding me back. I can tighten it and flex what little abs I have. Stomach aches few and far between and not severe at that.

HOWEVER , last night I had some brownies ( no they didn't have pot in them lol) and ice cream and a couple candies. Yep don't bash me it's been a long time since. BUT , yep in the night I got a little bloat and it stayed with me till late tonight. Nothing bad but more then it should be and has been.

OK had to get another lesson in what is bad for me. :Pat:

Still made the gym and had a good workout :elephant:
your eating brownies, ice cream and a couple of candies and your complaining about bloat? all that sugar is showing you its love now. hows your mct oil treatment going?

I'm sure your gonna love the gains you get from all that sugar Mr. Mike.

Every time you crave sweets just look at that pic you posted of when you were pregnant.

your eating brownies, ice cream and a couple of candies and your complaining about bloat? all that sugar is showing you its love now. hows your mct oil treatment going?

OK lets get this straight .. I did expect to get bashed but to be clear here. IT was only the other night when the ex was here ( not her fault) and she wanted some desert so I went up to the Walmart and did this... the brownies and ice cream.

I have been clean from the junk food for for months now and did take you guys advice. I told all of you that. :)

ANYWAY I had to slow down, very much the MCT oil. For some reason it started to cause some stomach aches here and there. SO I am not always regular with taking it.

All in all my stomach is much , much better. Just last night I got a little bloated and cannot pin point why. Not too bad , G2G with just a wee bit of bloat left this am. Nothing to keep me down.

Off to the gym in a couple hours :wavey:

Clean n Sober ...from alcohol, drugs and sugar :laugh:

Ooops .... However AAS are drugs :(

And yes AAS is addictive but for me not disabling and as costly as the opiates and the other :)

Last edited:
Back