Disteended Stomach while on cycle ?

I have it to.. but mostly from eating alot. I eat consistently throughout the day, and poop maybe 4-5 times a day. Babywipes for the win, or else your bunghole will go raw lol.
Beef and chicken cause me alot of gas. Currently running Tuna, Tilapia, and main meat product is 95/5 ground turkey. For some reason ground turkey does not cause me no where near the amount of gas from beef and turkey. Still whip up some flank steak once a week.
My stomach is usually poking out a little after breakfast.
Not so much right when waking up for the day.

Hey Dozer, go back to post # 51 and see the pics... This that I am getting over wasn't from a full stomach. But Thanks for posting and you input on my thread. :)

Distended Stomach and Continuing Log

Well I'm getting some consistency on this cycle.

Test "E" 500mgs wk
Test "P" 100 - 150mgs EOD
Dbol 50-75 mgs ED

Beginning week 4
I have no appetite so my calories aren't near what they need to be so I am not putting on any weight. I also have remained riding the Stationary bike after most workouts.

MY goal at this point giving my age and what health problems pelage me
is to get my shape back. I'm a small guy , always have but I'll settle now if can stay on and in the gym, and working my way back to just a respectable BB look even if a bit,.... of a has been and small.

So I got the nerve to take this yesterday :dunno:

I'm feelin pretty good ::nerd:

View attachment 566460

OH yea I am putting much more into my Traps now.

Last edited:
OK lets get this straight .. I did expect to get bashed but to be clear here. IT was only the other night when the ex was here ( not her fault) and she wanted some desert so I went up to the Walmart and did this... the brownies and ice cream.

I have been clean from the junk food for for months now and did take you guys advice. I told all of you that. :)

ANYWAY I had to slow down, very much the MCT oil. For some reason it started to cause some stomach aches here and there. SO I am not always regular with taking it
All in all my stomach is much , much better. Just last night I got a little bloated and cannot pin point why. Not too bad , G2G with just a wee bit of bloat left this am. Nothing to keep me down.

Off to the gym in a couple hours :wavey:

So you should be good by now. The bloat you experienced is a clear sign that you still have a yeast issue. The bloat is caused by adding sugar and water to yeast and it creates gas.

Your stomac is looking much better . I'm looking more like your before pic now.

So you should be good by now. The bloat you experienced is a clear sign that you still have a yeast issue. The bloat is caused by adding sugar and water to yeast and it creates gas.

Your stomac is looking much better . I'm looking more like your before pic now.

Yes much better. Thanks for all the help and the compliment. My E2 is running high, I can tell without BW. So energy is low and no appetite, but this is just where I'm at right now. However I am not holding any water to speak of.

Well I'm getting some consistency on this cycle.

Test "E" 500mgs wk
Test "P" 100 - 150mgs EOD
Dbol 50-75 mgs ED

Beginning week 4
I have no appetite so my calories aren't near what they need to be so I am not putting on any weight. I also have remained riding the Stationary bike after most workouts.

MY goal at this point giving my age and what health problems pelage me
is to get my shape back. I'm a small guy , always have but I'll settle now if can stay on and in the gym, and working my way back to just a respectable BB look even if a bit,.... of a has been and small.

So I got the nerve to take this yesterday :dunno:

I'm feelin pretty good ::nerd:

View attachment 566460

OH yea I am putting much more into my Traps now.

well done with the belly bulge that is now gone.

well done with the belly bulge that is now gone.

Thanks ^^^ :)

Had a great day doing Bi's and Tri's today. However I am getting a little tendonitis now in my right forearm doing curls.

Does anyone know if those tension bands work . The ones that go around your forearm tightly to help with my tendons. A guy mentioned it to me, but I know nothing about them ??

i saw your before pic and am really surprised how that gut just went down. was it the mct oil effect or something else in the mix?
View attachment 566473View attachment 566474

a know we never concluded. I stopped the MCT oil because it started giving me some stomach discomfort. I will probably try to plug it back in soon and see if I can handle it.

I think the real help was the Probiotics and the fact that I stopped eating white processed sugar. I was really addicted to the sugar. I used to eat it right out of the sugar jar. I don't keep it in my house.

Thanks for asking.

Last edited:
Back