disturbing video, result of dirty labs or needles what do you all think?

Gross! were all those splits in the skin caused by abscess? How long does it take for an abscess to get out of control like that? I figure I'd be at the hospital pretty damn fast!!

Dumb video. If you know your body, practice safe injection techniques and use safe gear, none of that shit will ever happen.

If you sit there and let an infection get out of control for a long ass time, expect to lose a chunk of your arm or your ass. That's why any experienced user on this board recommends you see a doctor at the first notice of infection symptoms.

Lol. These videos crack me up. 90% of the time these things are due to unsterile injections. You would be amazed at the number of guys who re use syringes/needles. Ive never known anyone to have a real abcess. I had one friend go to the hospital, was put on antibiotic because he thought he had an infection due to swelling in inject area. I think it was from too much oil into his bicep because he used that same vial for a few weeks before without any issues.

I know guys who use a pin 2-3 times before discarding, and for no reason other than being lazy, they have plenty of money and access to them.

If you are concerned of sterility issues, it's a very easy fix. I'm sure there are labs out there who aren't very sterile but most I've seen are. This stuff is very easy to make and nothing is sterile until filtered so even though they show you all this stuff looking dirty and whatever, it's really not a concern as long as they filter and keep sterile from that point. Don't get me wrong, it should be kept as clean as possible the entire time, but filtering is the only thing that will make it sterile, BA is added to prevent the new growth of bacteria.

If you have any concerns get a whatman syringe filter, and filter every bottle you purchase. They are inexpensive and you can run 100ml thru one filter fairly easily.

Most of the people who get on the net learn proper techniques, but think of how many guys you know in the gym who have used gear for years that still don't really have a clue. I have a friend who got me started years ago and he has been using for atleast 15-20 years. He thinks mast prop is a blend of masteron and test propionate. Lol. He doesn't understand esters even though I've explained it a million times. He told me the other day he needs some prop so he can start cutting, he has a Tom of enanthate but said he can't use that because that's a bulking test. Hahahaha.

This same guy uses each pin multiple times yet wipes the tops of vials and inject area before inject. I asked why wipe them and use a dirty needle. He said you can't get infection because it was in your own body and wiping the tops/skin will prevent infection even from a used needle because it instantly kills bacteria. Lol I guess he forgot that pin is hollow.

Also, raw for orals doesn't have to be sterile and several of those pics showed orals. I don't want them to be dirty but they are oral, the body has defenses for orally ingesting. Do you really think everything you eat or drink or supps taken are sterile? Nope.

The vials they showed at the end made no sense. They show a vial that crashed and crystalized on the bottom. Then they show a nice clear vial. Things crash, it happens. Hg gear can crash just as easily. I've rarely had crashed vials but add a little heat to them and they go right back into solution and work perfectly fine so they can show those pics all they want but I've seen crashed vials straight from the compounding pharmacy.

Good point essay. I also keep antibiotics on hand and if I ever think I may be getting an infection, I will start them right away. They are easy to get. Very easy if you look around.

It's the game we play. Only thing you can do is try and mitigate your risks. Have ALL your goodies and follow safe procedures. I remember having fish antibiotics during a cycle just in case.

Good point essay. I also keep antibiotics on hand and if I ever think I may be getting an infection, I will start them right away. They are easy to get. Very easy if you look around.

What antibiotic would you have on hand just in case an infection develops?

You can purchase fish antibiotics online without a script. I spoke to a pharmacist and my doc about these. They both said, "while I can't recommend them, they are generally made in the same place as the pharmacy grade, and are the same product, just marketed for use in fish tanks". So I think they just come in a different capsul.

There are different types of antibiotics for different things but Dicloxacillin, Clindamyacin, Doxycycline, flucloxacillin,trimethoprim-sulfamethoxazole are some more common ones. If you get to the point of actual abcess then these likely won't be effective because the wound builds sort of a wall around the area and these or natural defenses cannot penetrate so it would need to be opened and drained and then possibly treated with antibiotics.

This is why it's important to keep things sterile and do not reuse syringes. They are way to cheap. Get online and order a box for < $20, or go to a local pharmacy and always wipe bottle tops and injection sites with IP alcohol prior to. You can get whatman syringe filters, and 10ml syringes (both for about $4-$5) and can filter about 100ml pretty easily so it wouldn't hurt to get one filter for each type of gear you are using and run them they a filter. You would use one for each type but you will lose a little of your gear in the filter but you can get most out by running an extra 2-5 ml
Of oil thru the filter.

All I saw was a crashed vial with crystals. I didn't see a worm or fly.

Most labs are trying to make the best product possible because they are doing this to make money. If the sell bad or dirty gear no one will buy from them.

no offense, but dont kid yourself people
most ugls are dirty like this one. well i can almost guarantee all of the small, generally locally- only ones are.

stick with a larger one, one that can afford sterile conditions, and proper procedures and you can get pharm quality gear and a fraction of the cost. preferably one with a rea,l trained chemist/microbiologist as well

Dam I was eating when I watched this. Bad Idea!!! hahaha and why they showing balkan at the end lmao!

Back