disturbing video, result of dirty labs or needles what do you all think?

no offense, but dont kid yourself people
most ugls are dirty like this one. well i can almost guarantee all of the small, generally locally- only ones are.

stick with a larger one, one that can afford sterile conditions, and proper procedures and you can get pharm quality gear and a fraction of the cost. preferably one with a rea,l trained chemist/microbiologist as well

its obvious you have no clue what your talking about, so i will just leave it at that :rolleyes2

trained chemist LMFAO

sounds like advertising to me.

I love it when UserAt204, and THE-DET-OAK charm in. I don't have a ton of post on here but I do log on about everyday, and read. One of my favorite things to do on my down time. Anyways you both always have such useful information and I enjoy reading all the information you put on here.

If they were a 'trained Chemist'...w/e that is...(I didn't know they had training to become a chemist)...I DOUBT they would be working in a steroid lab when as a CHEMIST you can make quite a bit of money working in a real lab with 0% of going to prison doing your job.

I don't get how someone would let it get that bad? If I get a rash that itches over a day I'm freaking out (not even talking about AAS, just in general)

Note on the antibiotics stuff. I'm sure alot of people already know this, but the more you take of a particular antibiotic the more chance you have of the bacteria in your body (both good and bad) becoming resistant to that antibiotic. And potentially opening yourself up for MRSA. It's one of the reasons alot of doctors are resistant to handing out antibiotics. Learned all about antibiotic's when I had my bout with Lyme Disease, fun time.

Most of these labs look no worse than some of the restaurants we've eaten at. At the end of the day as long as the food is good and you don't end up sick it's whatever.

Now reusing/sharing needles is stupid and you get what you deserve.

True Dat!

If they were a 'trained Chemist'...w/e that is...(I didn't know they had training to become a chemist)...I DOUBT they would be working in a steroid lab when as a CHEMIST you can make quite a bit of money working in a real lab with 0% of going to prison doing your job.

oh geez that video has been shown a dozen times across the net. Those pics are fake and not from injections it's a made up youtube video. That one guy look obese and never touched a weight in his life. Someone wanted to scare and discredit labs from that video.

^^^. This. OM knows his shit so problem solved.

I forgot I have seen this before and do remember the fly in the vial.

Making gear takes about a 5th grade education. Measure, pour, stir, heat.

Please don't take this as a jab at any lab because some do use guys who really know their shit, and regardless of what anyone believes, IMO the majority will do what they can to keep things sterile. Bad gear is bad for business. I'm sure there are those that look like the one in the video too but let's hope we don't get vials with worms or flys or whatever. Lol.

DET, lol.

I'm pretty sure a couple of them are Meth labs. I couldn't imagine this happening in today's world. Yeah those are just dumbass dudes thinking that lump in there ass is muscle not flesh rotting bacteria.

I got a bad staff infection once, but this was before i ever even considered using AAS. i had like this zit on my leg that i popped, i was up north at a ski resort and got in the jacuzzi one night.

when i got home this zit kept getting bigger, even though I already popped it 20 times. then one day I was at work and bumped my leg on the corner of my bosses desk and pretty much fell to the floor, the pain was terrible, and it was more like a burning sensation than a sharp pain.

then the redness around the quarter size zit grew to like a softball size. woke up the next day and the redness had spread 2x.

finally I went to the doc, they gave me some weak ass anti, i cant even remember what it was. they also gave me some vicodin, 8 a day, the small ones.

I was through 4 of them by 10 am just to try and knull the pain that was getting worse by the day. so 3 days later i go back, the redness had spread to half of my leg. I showed them and immediately they were lik oh shit, they cut it open, drained the puss and then gave me IV of anti and bactrim to take home, and more vicodin. i got the IV, took the bactrim and it was 50% better by the next day. 3 days later almost gone.

so the point of this story is, as soon as a knot starts getting red around the swollen area you need to monitor if the redness grows, or stops, or gets less.

take a pen and outline the red area, if it grows substantially overnight, go to the doc. if it stays the same, and then day or 2 later starts to get better, its prolly just irritation.

I am not a doctor, and this statement should not be taken as medical advice.

Good point essay. I also keep antibiotics on hand and if I ever think I may be getting an infection, I will start them right away. They are easy to get. Very easy if you look around.

This^^

They are real easy to get... hypothetically :rolleyes2 if someone wanted some there are many ways to fake a sinus infection... which would constitute a perscription for antibiotics. And if someone asked their dr really nicely they could get it off the 4 dollar list at walmart...

I got a bad staff infection once, but this was before i ever even considered using AAS. i had like this zit on my leg that i popped, i was up north at a ski resort and got in the jacuzzi one night.

when i got home this zit kept getting bigger, even though I already popped it 20 times. then one day I was at work and bumped my leg on the corner of my bosses desk and pretty much fell to the floor, the pain was terrible, and it was more like a burning sensation than a sharp pain.

then the redness around the quarter size zit grew to like a softball size. woke up the next day and the redness had spread 2x.

finally I went to the doc, they gave me some weak ass anti, i cant even remember what it was. they also gave me some vicodin, 8 a day, the small ones.

I was through 4 of them by 10 am just to try and knull the pain that was getting worse by the day. so 3 days later i go back, the redness had spread to half of my leg. I showed them and immediately they were lik oh shit, they cut it open, drained the puss and then gave me IV of anti and bactrim to take home, and more vicodin. i got the IV, took the bactrim and it was 50% better by the next day. 3 days later almost gone.

so the point of this story is, as soon as a knot starts getting red around the swollen area you need to monitor if the redness grows, or stops, or gets less.

take a pen and outline the red area, if it grows substantially overnight, go to the doc. if it stays the same, and then day or 2 later starts to get better, its prolly just irritation.

I am not a doctor, and this statement should not be taken as medical advice.

I got the same exact thing on back of my head from the gym using a bench press.
after my lymph nodes swelled up in my neck I went to the DOC and he said it was staff. He did blood work and gave me an antibiotic and it went away in a week. lessen learned always wipe down equipment before use! This did happen when I was on a cycle so was not sure if that had anything to do with it? what do you think?

its obvious you have no clue what your talking about, so i will just leave it at that :rolleyes2

trained chemist LMFAO

lol yeah buddy

and yeah "trained chemist."
ie- someone with at least a basic understanding of chemistry and microbiology

any lab worth there salt can do a basic recrystallization, can you?

probably not, hence the trained part

not saying you need to be a goddamn professional, but you should have a modicum of sense or what the fuck youre doing.

and of course for 95% of the things they do they dont need be be trained, but what happens when the situation arises? do you want to be injecting that?

maybe none of you have seen pictures of any of the 100 or so labs that have been busted, i cant think of more than 1 or 2 tops that were real labs.

and im not advertising anything, but most people need to be aware the UG gear we all love isnt produced in anything resembling a semblance of a "lab"

and im not advertising anything, but most people need to be aware the UG gear we all love isnt produced in anything resembling a semblance of a "lab"

exactly, hence why i mocked "trained chemist" good luck finding one of those around here these days, even if they say they do it that way how would you believe them?

besides, this whole conversation is pointless, we have changed the way we do things, like sterilization by filtration as the LAST part of the process, so honestly your area doesnt have to be very clean at all.

as far as sterilizing the vials and media bottles, you dont need to be a chemist to work an autoclave, and better yet that isn't even necessary..............................:p

the best thing to do is to just make your own.

this conversation is based on hypothetical situations.

Last edited:
i liked how they spelled anavar....anibar lol

Back