DNP china

brrrrrrr

Found china xx made this compound, what do you think
of making it home ?

NEW xx Proprietary DNP Complex, KING OF FAT LOSE ---3 months of Trial
and Testing (10 ingredients in one), dont fear ! less side then clen !
its safe and works ! ...comes in pouch ( aluminized bag) , each bag contain :

DNP crystaline 200mg
Selenium 40mcg
Pyruviate 1000mg
Magnesium citrate 100mg
Potassium gluconate 20mg
Taurine 500mg
Butylated hydroxytoluene 40mg
Alpha tocopheryl acetate 40mg
Ascorbic acid 500mg
Zinc 50mg

can mix bag content with 1/4 cup water or juice and drink it or can
eat it streight with spoon , DNP turn your urine into darker
yellow so you know its in your system

It takes DNP several days to build up ( its slow in and out )
thats why you front load it by taking 5 bags to start ,
after that you go to maintenance dose of 1-2 bags every 12 hours ,
water creating in fat burning proccess so weight
lose may not show when you are on it .

brrrrrrr said:
can mix bag content with 1/4 cup water or juice and drink it or can
eat it streight with spoon , DNP turn your urine into darker
yellow so you know its in your system
oh good God! whatever you do, don't take this unless it's capped. also, there's really no need to "frontload" anything, including DNP.

DNP absolutely does not need to be front loaded. It can have very deadly affects. A certain percentage of the population is allergic to it and this is another reason for taking it slow at the beginning as it is an accumulative drug. In my opinion unless your a top IFBB pro making lots of $$ to be a body builder dont fuck with this shit. I have seen guys very experienced with DNP have a very hard time with this compound. People die from high fever, and hypothermia when things go wrong with this drug. It will literally cook your insides. It is used to make commercial dyes, dynamite, and is also used as a pesticide in some places.

Here is a good link for DNP:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2,4-Dinitrophenol

http://www.geocities.com/byggdegstor/dnpforside

DocJ said:
oh good God! whatever you do, don't take this unless it's capped. also, there's really no need to "frontload" anything, including DNP.

That was the thing i allso noticed,,, "dont fear ! less side then Clen !
its safe and works ! can eat it with spoon" !
Tastes certainly good :) . Any benefits of the other ingredients, or just
for looking good ?! I have heard of "people" make liquid dnp, but this is
someplace between powder and liquid i think, when see the ingredients !

TERESKAN said:
taking 1 gram of dnp to front load!!!! crazy advice and a good way to go kill yourself!
It's not so crazy when you consider that a dose of 400mg/day will build up to over 1 gram of active dnp in about 6 days (assuming a 36 hour half life).

I do agree, however, that DNP is one drug that should not be frontloaded. You want to start low and slowly titrate your dose upward, both to watch for side effects (like rash) and also to test your sensitivity to its primary effect as an uncoupler.

DocJ said:
oh good God! whatever you do, don't take this unless it's capped.
No kidding. You absolutely do not want to buy DNP in bags and mess around with it as a powder. It's a yellow dye for crying out loud.

Conciliator said:
It's not so crazy when you consider that a dose of 400mg/day will build up to over 1 gram of active dnp in about 6 days (assuming a 36 hour half life).

I do agree, however, that DNP is one drug that should not be frontloaded. You want to start low and slowly titrate your dose upward, both to watch for side effects (like rash) and also to test your sensitivity to its primary effect as an uncoupler.

its more then crazy when you frontload with one gram as it will give you 2g in your system come a week!

Conciliator said:
No kidding. You absolutely do not want to buy DNP in bags and mess around with it as a powder. It's a yellow dye for crying out loud.
Good to see you here :)

1.5g of DNP was not a pleasant experience tho.

I was literally pouring with sweat, it would soak through my sheets, even thru my duvet when i slept on that. if I slept, my breathing was hampered and shallow, and I didn't lose any more weight than I did when I ran 500mg.....

Back