DNP question. how long until sides show up?

dtk

So just got a new batch of DNP from a source i never used before. Starting to question if its legit. I have used DNP before, but not recently, and back in the day i would use rediculous amounts 1g or so and sides always showed up super quick.

I'm on my 4th day, day 1-3 did 500mg/day, and starting today upped it to 750. Temp has yet to break 98*, no crazy bright yellow piss, dont seem extremely lethargic. nothing...

In the past i always used powder, this is crystal. Would crystal take longer to kick in? I know dnp has the accumulative effect, and people are always bitching no results on day one, then get kicked on there ass around day 3! But i would think i'm at a dose where i should definately see results by now!

What do you guys think? Did i just get rooked here? or am i just being impatient?

did you do everything i told you to do in the pm? if so, just be patient. the stuff you got is definitely good, i swear. you will retain water until you get off. i agree that it feels different than other stuff but it is definitely working. you should have received an email from the dude telling you exactly how to do it, and just listen to him and be patient.

yeah. It's just the normal DNP stuff, nothing new. Hopefully i just need a bit more time!

give it some more time, i felt the same way. just dont up the dose until you're ready, and dont go above 3 caps a day. and spread the doses out through the day, not at all one time. you'll be happy a few days after you quit.

So just got a new batch of DNP from a source i never used before. Starting to question if its legit. I have used DNP before, but not recently, and back in the day i would use rediculous amounts 1g or so and sides always showed up super quick.

I'm on my 4th day, day 1-3 did 500mg/day, and starting today upped it to 750. Temp has yet to break 98*, no crazy bright yellow piss, dont seem extremely lethargic. nothing...

In the past i always used powder, this is crystal. Would crystal take longer to kick in? I know dnp has the accumulative effect, and people are always bitching no results on day one, then get kicked on there ass around day 3! But i would think i'm at a dose where i should definately see results by now!

What do you guys think? Did i just get rooked here? or am i just being impatient?

fake DNP... the first day, you have to feel warm as hell....
Or not Christalins at 99% real. bad raws

fake DNP... the first day, you have to feel warm as hell....
Or not Christalins at 99% real. bad raws

Not true Kane Ive ran multiple cycles of DNP and usually dont see sides till about the afternoon of day two or start of day 3. Remember also their SIDES so just because their not pronounced doesnt mean its not working thats like me saying hey im taking test and im not fill of acne "I think its fake"

Not true Kane Ive ran multiple cycles of DNP and usually dont see sides till about the afternoon of day two or start of day 3. Remember also their SIDES so just because their not pronounced doesnt mean its not working thats like me saying hey im taking test and im not fill of acne "I think its fake"

i got the sides about the second day to... but the first day i felt the warming started, and i sweat all nite long.

I real don't like DNP... is one of the worst for cutting for me.

i got the sides about the second day to... but the first day i felt the warming started, and i sweat all nite long.

I real don't like DNP... is one of the worst for cutting for me.

Its counter productive for me because my carb cravings go through the roof to the point where im not losing any weight. Running Clen and T-3 right now havent ran it in a long while so Ill see how I react to it now.

by the 3rd or 4th day above 200mg you should feel warm
iirc crystal is a bit less potent than powder, but not much

temperature means nothing until it gets too high
while on DNP its common for your temperature to drop a few degrees below normal

I would advise not to bump the dose up anymore
try eating a bunch of carbs and see what happens

Its counter productive for me because my carb cravings go through the roof to the point where im not losing any weight. Running Clen and T-3 right now havent ran it in a long while so Ill see how I react to it now.

Try running a ECA (effedrine/caffeine/aspirin) stack with your T3 and that should help curve your appetite/craving for carbs.

Back