DNP dosage question/doubts

Absolute bunk. Trash. I used DNP last year and the highest I went was 750 in Crystal... That was only for 2 days because life got absolutely miserable. Horrifying actually. I remember I went to dinner one day on day 2 of 750mg... The AC wasn't working and I had a tank top on... But I also had a dress shirt in my bag because I had an interview earlier (which I blew because I was sweating balls and out of breath all mentally not there) and the manager said that they have a dress code and I had to put my dress shirt on. Oh man, what a ride. Through the middle of dinner I started sweating in a godly like manner, heart racing faster than usual and lightheaded too. I excused myself to the bathroom and three cold water on my face. That is the day I STOPPED DNP.

But OP, I felt DNP warmth about 6 hours after my first 250mg dose. 500mg was manageable too, but not fun. You're in for a fucking ride if your DNP is real and SUDDENLY kicks in with all those doses accumulating. Cut that shit out honestly. IMO, it's not as dangerous as everyone makes it out to be but it sure is scary as fuck.

I remember this year I asked my nutritional coach 3J about DNP since I wanted to use it again in a low dose, he said "I don't condone". He's been around longer than me in the game and if he doesn't condone then I know it's a substance more serious than I thought. Like I said, won't kill you if used cautiously and correctly, but you'll feel like death.

The thing is mate i live in the uk (north west england) and the weather is normally 53.6 on a nice mild day, often below. The day i started dnp we had a mini heat wave temperatures around 78.8 with blue skies for the first 3-4 days and cloudy skies for the rest but the temperature was the same and its been very humid. So its impossible to tell if the dnp has made me any hotter than i would have been without it due to the weather.

I have been sleeping under a thin sheet instead of a duvet, i have had a fan on me all day at work and all night, really been strugling to sleep despite taking 4mg ketotifen every night. Piss smells horrendous, had mild diarrhea, contents of capsule stained my hands, contents of capsule blew up when put to flame in my kitchen. I have gained 1 lb in a week (hinting dnp causing mass water retention) with around a 1k calorie defecit and on average 45 minutes LISS daily some days 1 hour (never done cardio in any form before when cutting.

I just don't see how it can be fake, my clen was claimed to be fake even though on the manufacturers website it is confirmed legit, now the question is well is the manufacturer even any good. Shree venkatesh they are called and when i did some looking around everyone said they are g2g and likend them to alpha pharma of old. The t3 has been claimed fake, honestly i don't know about that its uni pharma and looking around google everywhere i saw says its g2g also, a few claimed it was underdosed but they where torn apart by others. even people who treat themselves for underactive thyroid where using uni pharma and said it was legit. My ephedrine i have used from my source as pure ephedrine, as an already made stack and as a medicine called chest eze in the uk which you can get from a pharmacy over the counter (not any more i dont think). Point is i can't say i really felt much from any of it leading people to call it fake which i dont believe, i either just dont respond very well or i just dont notice changes as accutely as others. (for example i average around 800mg of caffiene every day for years and have no trouble sleeping and have a nap after work also).

Sorry for such a wall of text its just getting frustrating when all im hearing back is your shit is junk just because no one has any answers.

The thing is mate i live in the uk (north west england) and the weather is normally 53.6 on a nice mild day, often below. The day i started dnp we had a mini heat wave temperatures around 78.8 with blue skies for the first 3-4 days and cloudy skies for the rest but the temperature was the same and its been very humid. So its impossible to tell if the dnp has made me any hotter than i would have been without it due to the weather.

I have been sleeping under a thin sheet instead of a duvet, i have had a fan on me all day at work and all night, really been strugling to sleep despite taking 4mg ketotifen every night. Piss smells horrendous, had mild diarrhea, contents of capsule stained my hands, contents of capsule blew up when put to flame in my kitchen. I have gained 1 lb in a week (hinting dnp causing mass water retention) with around a 1k calorie defecit and on average 45 minutes LISS daily some days 1 hour (never done cardio in any form before when cutting.

I just don't see how it can be fake, my clen was claimed to be fake even though on the manufacturers website it is confirmed legit, now the question is well is the manufacturer even any good. Shree venkatesh they are called and when i did some looking around everyone said they are g2g and likend them to alpha pharma of old. The t3 has been claimed fake, honestly i don't know about that its uni pharma and looking around google everywhere i saw says its g2g also, a few claimed it was underdosed but they where torn apart by others. even people who treat themselves for underactive thyroid where using uni pharma and said it was legit. My ephedrine i have used from my source as pure ephedrine, as an already made stack and as a medicine called chest eze in the uk which you can get from a pharmacy over the counter (not any more i dont think). Point is i can't say i really felt much from any of it leading people to call it fake which i dont believe, i either just dont respond very well or i just dont notice changes as accutely as others. (for example i average around 800mg of caffiene every day for years and have no trouble sleeping and have a nap after work also).

Sorry for such a wall of text its just getting frustrating when all im hearing back is your shit is junk just because no one has any answers.

You stated that you feel nothing so far. Hence why I said its trash. DNP us felt at least 2 hours after ingestion bro. Now if you ARE having sides but are concerned about your weight loss, just relax because results from DNP are mostly ever rarely seen until you're off the stuff. The more DNP I took the more weight I gained. There were times where I woke up 215lbs and another where I woke up 223 lbs. a week after I dropped DNP I weighed about 212. DNP gave me unreal munchies craving and out of 15 days, 4 of those days I binged and had over 4000 calories a day. Still lost weight at the end, I just never saw it. I looked pretty bad while on DNP to be honest. Everything balanced out after I stopped it.

You stated that you feel nothing so far. Hence why I said its trash. DNP us felt at least 2 hours after ingestion bro. Now if you ARE having sides but are concerned about your weight loss, just relax because results from DNP are mostly ever rarely seen until you're off the stuff. The more DNP I took the more weight I gained. There were times where I woke up 215lbs and another where I woke up 223 lbs. a week after I dropped DNP I weighed about 212. DNP gave me unreal munchies craving and out of 15 days, 4 of those days I binged and had over 4000 calories a day. Still lost weight at the end, I just never saw it. I looked pretty bad while on DNP to be honest. Everything balanced out after I stopped it.

That makes me feel a lot better honestly, the plan is to go up to 600mg on thursday for 3 days, should i go ahead as planned or stick at 400? I must admit i have been feeling starving but have stuck with my macros and cardio perfectly.

You're seriously killing me here. *gooooooooos fraaaabbaaaa *

I have run T3, clenbuterol, DNP, ephedrine, have consumed in excess of 2g of caffeine in a day for months, tried just about every diet aid known to man as I had more excess body fat on me than your entire body weighs due to one hell of a hormone imbalance.

There's a GIGANTIC difference between not having the answers and you just not reading what you want to. But please keep insisting that you're a non responder and these India sourced drugs are legit when the vast majority aren't.

Tip: Boards often have crowd favorites (often sponsors) that they recommend. Some times they're legit, some times not so legit. The source OWNED boards call everything shit BUT their products. You have to learn to read between the lines. For the record, the DNP I've run multiple times was NOT from a board sponsor here, so I have zero conflict of interest in telling you that you have weak shit. (500mcg put me on my ass, and I'm over 300lbs)

You're seriously killing me here. *gooooooooos fraaaabbaaaa *

I have run T3, clenbuterol, DNP, ephedrine, have consumed in excess of 2g of caffeine in a day for months, tried just about every diet aid known to man as I had more excess body fat on me than your entire body weighs due to one hell of a hormone imbalance.

There's a GIGANTIC difference between not having the answers and you just not reading what you want to. But please keep insisting that you're a non responder and these India sourced drugs are legit when the vast majority aren't.

Tip: Boards often have crowd favorites (often sponsors) that they recommend. Some times they're legit, some times not so legit. The source OWNED boards call everything shit BUT their products. You have to learn to read between the lines. For the record, the DNP I've run multiple times was NOT from a board sponsor here, so I have zero conflict of interest in telling you that you have weak shit. (500mcg put me on my ass, and I'm over 300lbs)

You scoff at me thinking i may a be non responder but claim you where obese because of a hormone imbalance? come on bro you got so fat because you ate more than you should have there's no 2 ways about it. If you would like i will pm you my sources for you to check out yourself since you dont believe me. Do some research on shree they have a stellar reputation and my product is confirmed legit on their site. Their anavar tested pure which is a good sign also since its heavily heavily faked.

I weighed myself this morning (day 10) the scales have finally budged 3lb. On the edges of almost all of my fingers there are dry patches where the skin has peeled, its happened 3 nights in a row and its quite visible now (dehydration in he night?)

I'd say the DNP is bunk or severely underdosed. I'm no DNP expert but I believe you should notice an increase in body temperature from the get go.

I also think you're crazy for messing with this shit. Lol jk

So he is no expert yet he still offers his opinion on chemical consumption that can kill you if taken wrong. It takes 8-12 hr to kick in. Don't take more if you don't feel it.

I'm experenced with it but will never take it again. My last experence with it caused me to get into my pool 40 degrees in winter to cool off.

MCT oil is safe and works better no negative sides.

Absolute bunk. Trash. I used DNP last year and the highest I went was 750 in Crystal... That was only for 2 days because life got absolutely miserable. Horrifying actually. I remember I went to dinner one day on day 2 of 750mg... The AC wasn't working and I had a tank top on... But I also had a dress shirt in my bag because I had an interview earlier (which I blew because I was sweating balls and out of breath all mentally not there) and the manager said that they have a dress code and I had to put my dress shirt on. Oh man, what a ride. Through the middle of dinner I started sweating in a godly like manner, heart racing faster than usual and lightheaded too. I excused myself to the bathroom and three cold water on my face. That is the day I STOPPED DNP.

But OP, I felt DNP warmth about 6 hours after my first 250mg dose. 500mg was manageable too, but not fun. You're in for a fucking ride if your DNP is real and SUDDENLY kicks in with all those doses accumulating. Cut that shit out honestly. IMO, it's not as dangerous as everyone makes it out to be but it sure is scary as fuck.

I remember this year I asked my nutritional coach 3J about DNP since I wanted to use it again in a low dose, he said "I don't condone". He's been around longer than me in the game and if he doesn't condone then I know it's a substance more serious than I thought. Like I said, won't kill you if used cautiously and correctly, but you'll feel like death.
Damn 750mg? That's over doing it holy hell I can just imagine what that felt like.

DNP is safe IMO. Safer than clen as long as you respect the drug and understand the dosages. Keep it under 600mg and you will never die.

I have ran 4-5 DNP cycles and got the best results from running low doses for long periods of time. I ran 200mg EOD for 45 days while I was natty. Did not lose strength at all, sides were extremely minimal and fat loss was great(obviously not extreme when people run these 500+mg cycles) and best part was I did not get lethargy at all(and it was real, I would heat up like an oven when I would consume high carb shit like a whole pizza on a cheat day)

runny DNP 200mg for 14 days is plenty and can achieve very nice results... this is how I ran it last summer

lower dosage, longer duration = safer, more effective :)

Day 14: Lost 7.4lb, 3rd day on 600mg, feel no different than 400mg in all honesty maybe ever so slightly hotter, my morning temp (ear) has gone up 0.3 since increasing dnp and t3 (now 37.4) stil as you can see far from any crazy integral temperate but i am seeing really great results. I have 1 more week at 600mg then on week off dnp before i take my final weight loss from the cycle.

After 14 days running 500mg with only 1lb loss, I bumped it up to 750mg. As a result Iost another 3lbs which brings me to 4lbs since my start day, 16 days ago. I lost those 3lbs in 48 hours, by the way. Keep up the good work, I'm happy to see is going as planned for you.

After 14 days running 500mg with only 1lb loss, I bumped it up to 750mg. As a result Iost another 3lbs which brings me to 4lbs since my start day, 16 days ago. I lost those 3lbs in 48 hours, by the way. Keep up the good work, I'm happy to see is going as planned for you.

I will reply to your profess in your thread mate since its more up to date.

The results are in on a 3 week run i lost 12.4lb. Really happy with it but quite dissapointed with myself in the last 8 days. The first week i ate 2000 calories a day and did 30-60 minutes of LISS daily, i lost 0.8lb and that really sapped my movitation for LISS. I did 4 days on 200mg and 3 days on 400mg that week. Week 2 i ate between 2000 and 2200 calories with no LISS, 4 days on 400mg and 3 days on 600mg that week with a weight loss of 6.2lb. Week 3 i ate on average 3000 calories with no LISS all 7 days on 600mg and lost 5.4lb

As you can see in the last week i still got really really great resuts i just wish i kept my diet dialed in and maximized my results. I am happy with the way i ran the cycle dosage wise but wish i had got more dnp up front as i would have just carried it on at 600mg for another 1-3 weeks. I think that would have been fine because my side effects don't match the gossip for 600mg leading me to believe my dnp is slightly underdosed but obviously still effective enough to cause really impressive weight loss at this dose.

My summary of the side effects are that i feel maybe 30% more fatigued/tired than usual but that could be chalked up to trouble sleeping. I had some trouble sleeping as the sun is at my bedroom window all day and my room can get very hot because of this and with me a pc and 3 monitors all day adding to the temperature of the room. Normally the weather is cold but we have had a ill timed heat wave. Overall though the side effects are not even close to what i've read and if someone secretly slipped me dnp i would have had no clue nothing was amiss, yet the results clearly show the dnp definately working its magic and therefore very NOT fake as stated earlier by certain people. I will post once more in a weeks time with my final weight as some say you retain water while on dnp and see your final results a week later and ive even seen a few people strangely say you gain half of the weight you lose back after the first week. I cant help but think those people eat like pigs for the entire week though so i don't really give that much weight. Thanks for reading this for if you have.

Sorry i forgot to post as well ive been on T3 for almost 2 months now (i used it before the dnp with clen) and all my lifts have increased without AAS and some days technically inadequate protein. the most i went up to was 100mcg while on 600mg of DNP. According to the internet i should look like i contracted aids and my lifts should of decreased dramatically (i look better than i have in years).

Back