DNP Source Sentenced Today in FDA Case

Both took a risk, one took a risk becoming a felon, another took a risk of becoming a felon and possible death - especially if he was being careless or was uneducated, which is the same thing.

STANG 98 said:
Get used to it. Once the ephedra scare is over with, we'll be lucky if we can buy Preperation H over the counter anymore. Truly asinine. But what do you expect from the government?

Damn, if Preperation H goes scrip, well thats just bullshit :hahano:

Mudge said:
So we should feel bad for someone that missused it? Instead we should blame the person who provided it to someone that was stupid, oh ok.

Our sympathies to the dumb.

Instead of calling out people who do 2 grams a week of test for thier first cycle, lets just say ooh you poor baby.

Did you read the rest of my posts, or are you just trying to jump in the game a day late. If you can't feel bad for a kid who made a mistake and ended up dead than thats your perogative. IF both were sentenced to do some time, i would have no problem with it, i just think death is a pretty high price to pay for kid who fucked up.

jcp2 said:
Did you read the rest of my posts, or are you just trying to jump in the game a day late. If you can't feel bad for a kid who made a mistake and ended up dead than thats your perogative. IF both were sentenced to do some time, i would have no problem with it, i just think death is a pretty high price to pay for kid who fucked up.

That's just the thing, though. When you play THIS game, one mistake CAN kill you. Everyone on this board knows that. That's the nature of the beast. You can feel free to feel bad for him. It's always sad when someone dies so young. But that certainly desn't mean that it wasn't his fault. Completely his fault, IMO. If he didn't get his shit from Guru, he would've gotten it somewhere else. He's responsible for his own death. Guru is responsible only for getting caught selling.

I need to ask a question here, does the majority think that guru should not go to jail because he sells bodybuilding supplies, or because they have no regard for the law. I mean, i don't think gear should be illegal, dnp i beleive should, but that is my opinion, but I can't just sit here and say that people should only go to jail for crimes i feel they should. I just want to hear everyones opinion.

jcp2 said:
I need to ask a question here, does the majority think that guru should not go to jail because he sells bodybuilding supplies, or because they have no regard for the law. I mean, i don't think gear should be illegal, dnp i beleive should, but that is my opinion, but I can't just sit here and say that people should only go to jail for crimes i feel they should. I just want to hear everyones opinion.

My personal opinion is that he should not go to jail because I think drugs in general should be legal. There are laws regarding 'anti-social' behavior, i.e. driving drunk, assault, etc., etc. And if you aren't hurting anybody and in the privacy of your own home, why shouldn't you be able to do heroin, dnp, whatever? If you are too stupid to use it, that's your own damn fault. I've already had a mommy and a daddy and I damn sure don't want nor need the u.s. gov't to take their place.

TxLonghorn said:
My personal opinion is that he should not go to jail because I think drugs in general should be legal. There are laws regarding 'anti-social' behavior, i.e. driving drunk, assault, etc., etc. And if you aren't hurting anybody and in the privacy of your own home, why shouldn't you be able to do heroin, dnp, whatever? If you are too stupid to use it, that's your own damn fault. I've already had a mommy and a daddy and I damn sure don't want nor need the u.s. gov't to take their place.

Couldn't agree more, TX.

"Guru is responsible only for getting caught selling."

EXACTLY. He should be charged ONLY with selling DNP, not the end result of what DNP did to the victum! This BULLSHIT where the law reaches 2 & 3 steps beyond the crime in and of itself is out of control!

Take Hate Crimes for example. They charge you for the crime itself and then they charge you additionally for the 'suppossed' abstract of the emotion that motivated the crime. I can deal Murder 1, 2 & 3, but Hate Crimes and punishing Guru extra for DNP resulting in death is ridiculous!

Where does the insanity stop? That's the current problem with the legal system in the USA. That's one of its only flaws in my opinion.

An the victum's parents!!! That's another fucking pathetic mess. Shame on them for finger pointing!

Last edited:
pyrros dimas said:

An the victum's parents!!! That's another fucking pathetic mess. Shame on them for finger pointing!

"Blame someone else" has become America's pastime. Greedy lawyers and even greedier litigants will insure that all this bullshit will never go away. Makes me fucking sick.

JCP2, I read the whole thread. I dont think the seller should be held responsible for what someone does to themselves. I'm sorry that the kid fucked up, thats why I wont touch DNP, if he rationalized that the risk was worth it, that maybe he didn't do his research, then it is on his head, not mine, not anyone elses.

If you sell someone a gun and they shoot themselves, you should go to jail for murder? I think not.

OJ and gasoline is reportedly a popular drink for railroad bums, that doesn't change our stance on gasoline because of a few people who fuck themselves up on it.

DECRIMINALIZE STEROIDS

pyrros dimas said:
"Guru is responsible only for getting caught selling."

EXACTLY. He should be charged ONLY with selling DNP, not the end result of what DNP did to the victum! This BULLSHIT where the law reaches 2 & 3 steps beyond the crime in and of itself is out of control!

Take Hate Crimes for example. They charge you for the crime itself and then they charge you additionally for the 'suppossed' abstract of the emotion that motivated the crime. I can deal Murder 1, 2 & 3, but Hate Crimes and punishing Guru extra for DNP resulting in death is ridiculous!

Where does the insanity stop? That's the current problem with the legal system in the USA. That's one of its only flaws in my opinion.

This is what i have been trying to say, i was assuming by the amount of time guru got that is what he was sentenced for. I don't think he should have been charged with murder, but i have no problem with him being charged with selliing dnp, since that is the law. And i do agree, the hate crime law is rediculous, and i think bush said something like, we don't need a hate crime law in Texas because in texas if you kill someone we put you to death anyway. I beleive he said that in a debate with gore, and probably should be a model all the states use.

Then that I can agree with, somehow it sounded like you were blaming him JCP. The law is the law and we all know it (somewhat), wether we agree or not.

Mudge said:
Then that I can agree with, somehow it sounded like you were blaming him JCP. The law is the law and we all know it (somewhat), wether we agree or not.

"The law is the law", is true. I wonder though, if you knew the extent of that, if you would see it in such black & white terms bro. Did you know that technically, UNDER LAW, it is illegal for your wife/gf to suck you off? And that you can be arrested for it? It's true. It falls under "Sodomy" laws. Would "the law is the law" still apply if you were ever arrested for that & susequently prosecuted? I know it's not the same thing(apples & oranges perhaps), but I'm saying that it is not as black & white as you make it out to be. Some laws are just UNjust.

Reminds me of the episode of "The Simpsons" when they actually find out that alcohol is illegal in Springfield. Homer becomes the Beer-Baron, and at the end they catapault the Elliot Ness-like character into the next city. Stupid laws. :D:D

Yeah, and laws are subject to interpretation which makes it even tougher. Whatever happened to those 10 rule thingies, oh well. I dont pretend to know the details of any laws, at all, its unfortunate but its near impossible for any average fucking citizen to be educated unless we all become lawyers and even then, you specialize.

I wonder what will get me in jail first then, anal or something else.

Back