Do any of you ladies have experience using Testosterone?

liftergirl

Im really wanting to get into competitive bodybuilding and i figure i need to add 10-15 solid pounds of mass at the very minimum. Testosterone seems the next logical step. Ive used anavar, EQ, and winstrol before but I dont think i will get the muscle gains im looking for out of any of those 3.

Im really wanting to get into competitive bodybuilding and i figure i need to add 10-15 solid pounds of mass at the very minimum. Testosterone seems the next logical step. Ive used anavar, EQ, and winstrol before but I dont think i will get the muscle gains im looking for out of any of those 3.

It's basically up to you.
The side effects will be harsh. You are looking at possible PERMANENT deepening of the voice, enlargment of the clitoris, menstrual cycle imbalances, acne, hair loss.
Depends on what dosage you will use ... Short ester would be much more wiser at a very low dose.

i wouldent if i where you but if you do nomatter what use a fast ester like prop at a ver low dose like 25mg eod. but i REALLY STRONGLY REC you dont use it.
try tbol and premo maybe?

My wife used 50mg a week of prop with minimal sides so thats a good starting point.

Back