42 years old- starting my second cycle looking for a review of my plan

Rouge one

After doing months of research and visiting my doctor to have my labs run I formulated a plan to maximize gains. however I am trying to keep my gains as lean as possible. so here is what I have purchased and I'm now exploring how I want to layout the dosage plan.

2 10ml bottles of test 400
1 10ml bottle of Primobolan

2 100 x 10 mg pill bottles of Biotech Stanozolol (winstrol)

my unfinished plan layout (pending advice) was to use test 400 .5 cc every 3 days for 8 weeks
at week 7 add 50 mg of the winstrol tabs (10 mg 5 times a day)

after week 8 Switch to Primobolan .5 cc every 3 days stacked with .25 cc test 400 for 4 weeks.
continue winstrol until week 12.

stop cycle and start PCT 2 weeks after my last shot. I will also be taking an AI from day one.

any tips would be appreciated.

I had some great results last summer with my first cycle. i had done 12 weeks of sustanon 250 the last 4 weeks I added anavar 10mg 4 times a day. went from 18% body fat to 13% and added about 10 lbs of lean muscle. My diet was really clean except for a greasy ass burger every two weeks. gotta live a little!

a friend pointed me in this new direction now that i have some experience and an idea of how my body reacts.

I'd really appreciate any feedback good or otherwise.

Last edited:
What I take from that plan looks like:

Weeks 1-7 Test at 467 mg/wk - Total 467 mg/wk

Week 8 Test at 467 mg/wk + winny at 350 mg/wk - Total 817 mg/wk

Weeks 9 to 12 Test at 233 mg/wk + winny at 350 mg/wk + primo at 117 mg/wk (assuming 100mg/ml - 0.5 mls E3D) - Total 700 mg/wk

Those look like effective doses. Only comment would be on the primo. I think you need quite a lot like 600 to 800 mg/wk to be effective, so this looks low. But don't know how that applies with the test and winny all added in.

Is your primo 100 mg/ml? What ester?

That***8217;s way too low and way too short on the primo. I would just set it aside till you can afford a few more bottles and run it at another time.

What I take from that plan looks like:

Weeks 1-7 Test at 467 mg/wk - Total 467 mg/wk

Week 8 Test at 467 mg/wk + winny at 350 mg/wk - Total 817 mg/wk

Weeks 9 to 12 Test at 233 mg/wk + winny at 350 mg/wk + primo at 117 mg/wk (assuming 100mg/ml - 0.5 mls E3D) - Total 700 mg/wk

Those look like effective doses. Only comment would be on the primo. I think you need quite a lot like 600 to 800 mg/wk to be effective, so this looks low. But don't know how that applies with the test and winny all added in.

Is your primo 100 mg/ml? What ester?

Hey thanks for the response!

Yes that’s all correct.... and yes the primo is 100mg/ml I know it has a 5-7 day half-life
So maybe I bump the primo up to a full cc and add the test 400 at .5cc for weeks 9-12?

Run the primo at 4-600mg a week and keep your test low 250mg or less a week. People that say primo needs to be run higher are usually running test high, one is a wet drug and one is a dry so it***8217;s counterproductive to run high test with primo.

Run the primo at 4-600mg a week and keep your test low 250mg or less a week. People that say primo needs to be run higher are usually running test high, one is a wet drug and one is a dry so it***8217;s counterproductive to run high test with primo.

Ok so this might seem totally stupid to ask... but I want to make sure. My primo is 100 mg/ml so should I do 1 cc a day? I feel like 2cc at a time spaced out is a lot to pump in at once? This is my first primo run and I want it to be as effective as possible. Thanks for all the input so far. Definitely helping me out. I’m finding so many conflicting answers online

Ok so this might seem totally stupid to ask... but I want to make sure. My primo is 100 mg/ml so should I do 1 cc a day? I feel like 2cc at a time spaced out is a lot to pump in at once? This is my first primo run and I want it to be as effective as possible. Thanks for all the input so far. Definitely helping me out. I***8217;m finding so many conflicting answers online

Pinning everyday is optimal for stable blood levels, you could pin 3/4 ml ed to put you at just over 500mg a week. I hate pinning ed so I***8217;d break it up but if you don***8217;t mind doing ed then that***8217;s the way to go.

Yeah sounds like a sound plan. Thanks again. I’m probably going to do 1 1/2 every other day. Cut down on the about of stabbing action. Also I’m going to be doing test 400 as a base and stacking winstrol at 40-50 mg a day. Hoping this does not end up being too much.

Pinning every day gets old real fast. Even every other day sucks. And every 3 days gets hard to keep track of.

I'm in favor of pinning twice per week, E3.5D. Do it the same day and time every week, so easy to keep track of - Saturday morning and Tuesday evening.

What are the esters you are running? You test is likely a mix of E and C at that 400 mg/ml concentration so perfect for E3.5D. If your primo is E also, then it could also be done that way, but at 100 mg/ml your shot volume in CC's will be too high.

I guess I'm just rambling here, but you'll probably have to do the primo every other day to keep the cc's manageable.

Pinning every day gets old real fast. Even every other day sucks. And every 3 days gets hard to keep track of.

I'm in favor of pinning twice per week, E3.5D. Do it the same day and time every week, so easy to keep track of - Saturday morning and Tuesday evening.

What are the esters you are running? You test is likely a mix of E and C at that 400 mg/ml concentration so perfect for E3.5D. If your primo is E also, then it could also be done that way, but at 100 mg/ml your shot volume in CC's will be too high.

I guess I'm just rambling here, but you'll probably have to do the primo every other day to keep the cc's manageable.

That is the plan.... every other day...I’m running sustanon 400 at 200 mg/ or .5 cc’s a week with the Primobolan... so there is not on definitive ester that I am aware of being a mix of 4 different tests but if you asking about half-life it’s 5-7 days I believe. I’m going to follow a calendar that will be laid out to help me keep track of what I’m taking each shot.
I can’t see pinning everyday. I don’t mind pinning but I am used to doing it every 4-5 days in the past. I think every other is manageable and at 1 cc every other day that puts me at 4 ccs every 7 days. I might even do 1.25 cc’s.
I’m also going to be taking winstrol oral tabs at 40 mg a day.

So it will be:

200 mg sustanon per 7 days
400-500 mg Primobolan per 7 days
280 mg of winstrol per 7 days -
(for the last 5 weeks of the cycle)

You***8217;re gonna get nice lean gains and the winny will bring it all together in the end. You***8217;re gonna like the effects with the low test, higher test brings more sides and is counter productive when wanting to get lean. High test works for some but not most.

Thats how i have shceduled my pins as well works out great. saturday and tueday morning.

saturday morning and wednesday morning pinning for me.

After doing months of research and visiting my doctor to have my labs run I formulated a plan to maximize gains. however I am trying to keep my gains as lean as possible. so here is what I have purchased and I'm now exploring how I want to layout the dosage plan.

2 10ml bottles of test 400
1 10ml bottle of Primobolan

2 100 x 10 mg pill bottles of Biotech Stanozolol (winstrol)

my unfinished plan layout (pending advice) was to use test 400 .5 cc every 3 days for 8 weeks
at week 7 add 50 mg of the winstrol tabs (10 mg 5 times a day)

after week 8 Switch to Primobolan .5 cc every 3 days stacked with .25 cc test 400 for 4 weeks.
continue winstrol until week 12.

stop cycle and start PCT 2 weeks after my last shot. I will also be taking an AI from day one.

any tips would be appreciated.

I had some great results last summer with my first cycle. i had done 12 weeks of sustanon 250 the last 4 weeks I added anavar 10mg 4 times a day. went from 18% body fat to 13% and added about 10 lbs of lean muscle. My diet was really clean except for a greasy ass burger every two weeks. gotta live a little!

a friend pointed me in this new direction now that i have some experience and an idea of how my body reacts.

I'd really appreciate any feedback good or otherwise.

Unless you have or can afford more primo which many cant, I would either find another option to go with. Primo needs to be run at 600mg at least to get the desired results. If it's real, which many arent these days it's usually really weak mg. Primo is a very nice addition to any cycle but it has to be run at high amounts, and is still very pricey. Having said that, there are several other options for same results basically. I used to love primo, and recall results I got when I ran it high and not to sound arrogant it literally gave me a concrete look on stage. It is a very high quality drug if legit and run properly it can be very beneficial. I'm just not willing to pay the going rate for real primo at this time when there are cheaper choices out there that give similar results. My 2cnts.

Last edited:
Back