Do I have Gynecomastia? If you're asking this question, read this thread.

Austinite took the time to make this thread and it's unbelievable some of the stuff posted in here... (face palm)

I have a major problem with pinching and squeezing mine. I dont want to get my hopes up but i do think Raloxifene is helping...only in week 2 and believe i am seeing results.

I am near the end of a Tren E 400/week Test E 500/week cycle and around week 8 I noticed raisin sized lumps behind each nipple, with lactation. I cut my cycle short 2 weeks by dropping tren so it has been 9 days since stoping tren and I am finishing out the last 2 weeks of my test.

I was able to halt lactation by adding caber(I also upped adex to .5ED), but how would I go about adding in Nolva/Ralox so close to my cycles end? Would it be fine to run nolva from now until end of cycle or should I just keep running nolva up to and through my PCT start date and then add in Clomid? Should I keep caber going at a lower dosage until cycle end? I am just confused on the best method being so close to my cycles end which is in 1 and a half weeks.

Run it now ASAP. 40 mg ED for a week, then 20 mg until it goes away. Getting rid of gyno is priority, forget about timing it for PCT or whatever, worry about that later.

I am near the end of a Tren E 400/week Test E 500/week cycle and around week 8 I noticed raisin sized lumps behind each nipple, with lactation. I cut my cycle short 2 weeks by dropping tren so it has been 9 days since stoping tren and I am finishing out the last 2 weeks of my test.

I was able to halt lactation by adding caber(I also upped adex to .5ED), but how would I go about adding in Nolva/Ralox so close to my cycles end? Would it be fine to run nolva from now until end of cycle or should I just keep running nolva up to and through my PCT start date and then add in Clomid? Should I keep caber going at a lower dosage until cycle end? I am just confused on the best method being so close to my cycles end which is in 1 and a half weeks.

Is it still the same?

Is it still the same?

Since the my post I have switched to caber .5mg and adex .5mg EOD and started the Nolva @ 40mg ED. Today is now day 6 of nolva and it is still the same. The bumps haven't changed in size and I cannot tell if the puffiness has stayed the same or has gotten a little worse.

Today marks 15 days off tren and 8 days of test.

Since the my post I have switched to caber .5mg and adex .5mg EOD and started the Nolva @ 40mg ED. Today is now day 6 of nolva and it is still the same. The bumps haven't changed in size and I cannot tell if the puffiness has stayed the same or has gotten a little worse.

Today marks 15 days off tren and 8 days of test.

Keep your questions here in the forums there are Moderators, Reps, Senior Members to assist our members, do not PM me for answers. View attachment 564095

Just got my Raloxifene today. Starting at 60mg for 10 days then going down to 30mg.

Currently on cycle of 250mg of test and 250mg of Deca (never have any issues running Test/Deca at same dose). I might up them a bit after reading the point made about increasing your testostrone to estrogen ratio. Thinking about going to up to about 400mg. I just don't need anymore than that now days as the extra weight/strength gets hard on my body.

I made the mistake of upping my dose of Letro to 2.5mg per day... Slowly worked my way up to this dose and been at it for a week now. I was also at 1.25mg for like 2 months prior to this. Hasn't done anything for me at all. I will slowly taper down my Letro to a maintenance dose. I have always ran a low dose of Letro on cycle.

Reason for the gyno coming up is complete sloppiness on my part over the past year or so. I have been lifting and cycling for so many years now that I just kind of ended up getting careless with everything. My diet got sloppy (gained to much fat), lousy efforts in the gym, late on shot days, falling to sleep and forgetting my letro to many times, etc. Pretty much everything I could do to get myself here. Was really stupid and no excuse for it. But I'm back on track now with a lesson learned. My body fat levels are down to a decent range (lean just not ripped yet). Should be about 5 or 6 weeks away from my target.

Hopefully this works and I can get myself out of this mess. Will update with my progress.

Thanks for the advice Austinite and Megatron!

Back