Do I have Gynecomastia? If you're asking this question, read this thread.

Never taken an AAS but developed gyno behind my left nipple. The cause of my gyno may have been from a pro-hormone cycle that developed 5 months after PCT. Doctor prescribed tamoxifen, although I could of pushed for a prescription for Raloxifene, however, the doctor has more experience treating patients with tamox. After 3 weeks of taking tamoxifen the lump has significantly decreased and I believe will be gone in another few weeks. On a scale of 1 to 10, my doctor said it was a 2. Thought I would share my experience.

Never taken an AAS but developed gyno behind my left nipple. The cause of my gyno may have been from a pro-hormone cycle that developed 5 months after PCT. Doctor prescribed tamoxifen, although I could of pushed for a prescription for Raloxifene, however, the doctor has more experience treating patients with tamox. After 3 weeks of taking tamoxifen the lump has significantly decreased and I believe will be gone in another few weeks. On a scale of 1 to 10, my doctor said it was a 2. Thought I would share my experience.

Thanks for sharing.

Ok yea you can actually feel the knots the doc said she could send me to an endo but imma try this first

I'm currently on week 5 of my first Test only cycle. I've been taking 12.5mg of Aromasin ED to try and prevent gyno but now i have hard lumps behind my nipples. I've had pubertal gyno on my left side but now i can feel a small lump on the right side too. I'm thinking to start the Nolva at 60mg ED (like in the original post). My cycle is 12 weeks, would running Nolva at 60mg ED cause any problems even while on a 500mg EW cycle? (I will be continuing the Aromasin ED as well)

I'm currently on week 5 of my first Test only cycle. I've been taking 12.5mg of Aromasin ED to try and prevent gyno but now i have hard lumps behind my nipples. I've had pubertal gyno on my left side but now i can feel a small lump on the right side too. I'm thinking to start the Nolva at 60mg ED (like in the original post). My cycle is 12 weeks, would running Nolva at 60mg ED cause any problems even while on a 500mg EW cycle? (I will be continuing the Aromasin ED as well)

I am pretty sure this question has already been answered previously in this thread.

Although I can contribute nothing of benefit to help those out with gyno, I do have a question that has risen from my reading.

I have noticed that of those reporting gyno or suspecting gyno, the left nipple is primarily the most affected. I'm no doctor. I'm no expert. But, I think this is something of note and may very well be worthy of research.

in the middle of my test deca dbol cycle

At the begining of the cycle i didnt have access to Ai and i took nolva 20mg ed and 50mg prov
-Got gyno
-Started taking adex 1mg eod + 40mg nolva ed
-Also taking caber 0.5mg e3d

Now my question is: Should i drop the nolva and go with adex, but even when i lower my nolva dosage to 20mg i feel pain in my nipps. Wut should i do?
Can't i just use them both throught the cycle?

Drop the dbol for one... Please, tell me this isn't your first cycle.

Keep taking the adex and 1mg EOD and the Nolva at 40mg per day, if symptoms still persist after stopping the dbol then upping the adex to 1mg ED would be a good choice.

I would get Raloxifene or Toremifene to try and combat the gyno, you don't have to come off cycle.

Drop the dbol for one... Please, tell me this isn't your first cycle.

Keep taking the adex and 1mg EOD and the Nolva at 40mg per day, if symptoms still persist after stopping the dbol then upping the adex to 1mg ED would be a good choice.

I would get Raloxifene or Toremifene to try and combat the gyno, you don't have to come off cycle.
Its my 2nd cycle bro.
I feel good on 1mg adex eod and 40 nolva
I checked my e2 levels i have 35,7 pg/mol > 56pg/mol.
Is that an optimal level? My doc said is in range so its normal.
But i still can't understand why when I dropped nolva to 20mg i felt sore nipples

Austinite, have been running 60mg Raloxifene ED which some periods of 120mg ED in an effort to try and combat the two lumps under both nipples which are like massive peas in size and if pushed against are very sore. E2 is controlled and confirmed via blood tests as is prolactin... Have used Prami as well and it still doesn't help.

Have you ever heard of someone not responding to Raloxifene? I'm considering changing over to Toremifene or Nolva and seeing if that has any effect, granted I do have fat over my nipples it just makes it look worse, but it is sure as fuck not psedo-gyno and has even been confirmed via ultra sound, not that it was neccesary.

Surgery is something I want to avoid, but I seem to think I won't have a choice...

It's costing me $60 per month alone to run 60mg Raloxifene ED and while I can say it is helping halt it from growing anymore, I can't say the same it is reducing the size let alone pain. Toremifene will cost me about $70 per month to run it at 60mg ED also so it is a little more, but I am willing to change over if it works better. These are both pharmacy grade Evista and Fareston I have access to, not research chems allthough using RC ralox/toremifene does work out to cost me half the price but what's the damn point if it doesn't do anything.

I plan on asking my doc for a script for Fareston over the Evista and I have my figners crossed that it does something because I sure as hell am not going straight to the surgery route if I don't have too... If only money grew like my gyno... or just order 2 bottles of Toremifene which will give me 4 months worth at 60mg ED and if there is no noticeable improvement even atleast in the pain aspect well then I guess I'll be getting a referal to get this surgically removed.

Last edited:
Austinite, have been running 60mg Raloxifene ED which some periods of 120mg ED in an effort to try and combat the two lumps under both nipples which are like massive peas in size and if pushed against are very sore. E2 is controlled and confirmed via blood tests as is prolactin... Have used Prami as well and it still doesn't help.

Have you ever heard of someone not responding to Raloxifene? I'm considering changing over to Toremifene or Nolva and seeing if that has any effect, granted I do have fat over my nipples it just makes it look worse, but it is sure as fuck not psedo-gyno and has even been confirmed via ultra sound, not that it was neccesary.

Surgery is something I want to avoid, but I seem to think I won't have a choice...

Hope you get an answer Staunched, as I'm in near the exact same situation. I've been on Ralox 30mg ED for about 9months and haven't responded. If you do try Toremifene or Nolva keep us updated.

How are your kidneys looking on that much Raloxifene? That dosage affected mine. My creatinine increased and eGFR decreased.

I've got all my blood work at home Mega, but everything has come back all ok and in range from what I remember, I will check it again and get back to you shortly.

The way I see it, Raloxifene just isn't doing any good. Thankfully my doc is on my side, he typically has always used Tamox to treat this and I am the first he has tried the Ralixfene method but it doesn't seem to be doing me any good. Looks like Toremifene will be next on the list, will keep all updated MBB, it's a bitch of a problem... Literally.

I've seen a a few success posts with Toremifene so it gives me hope.

How long have you tried the ralox for?

I'm asking because gyno reversal is not a short term process, think months rather than weeks - too many factors at play to really out a time limit on the process.

I started it March this year, so ~7 months now... I wasn't too concerned when I started it, but being realistic if anything since starting it is actually worse off becuase from what I remember back when I started it it was not sore and did not come through my shirts anything like it does now. I'm starting to think it may have been the Nandrolone, but I could be wrong and I was running Prami the majority of the time whilst using it at .5mg ED. Didn't do jack for it.

Back