Do penis enlargement supplements actually work?

BigVito

Do penis enlargement supplements actually work? I also heard that NO2 supplements can help your dick get bigger is that also true?

You have a small dick.... Deal with it!!!

There is no miracle drug or supplement. You are going to be cursed with a small dick for the rest of your life.

Easto said:
You have a small dick.... Deal with it!!!

There is no miracle drug or supplement. You are going to be cursed with a small dick for the rest of your life.

lmao :flipoffha

no2 makes it thicker while your on it but goes away when your off. do dick workouts, put your thumb and pointer finger together with both hands put lotion on them when your 70 percent hard and put them at the base of your dick go up to the tip and then with the other hand do it. it makes it thicker, i noticed it in the first week and the more consistant you are with it the better the results.

rookie03 said:
no2 makes it thicker while your on it but goes away when your off. do dick workouts, put your thumb and pointer finger together with both hands put lotion on them when your 70 percent hard and put them at the base of your dick go up to the tip and then with the other hand do it. it makes it thicker, i noticed it in the first week and the more consistant you are with it the better the results.

lolol u can't be serious .... :Pump:

seriously...^^^ it won't make you longer, but thicker...but like anything else, once you stop it will go back to your "normal" after a couple weeks.

the dick workouts are called jelqing (sp?). it's not imediate results, but keep it up and after a bit you'll notice...but b4 you do the above, you take a rag and put hot water on it...just hot enough that you can stand it...wrap yer tool and let it warm up for a bit...then do the above...but DO NOT use lotion...use baby oil...and along with this, do Kegels as well thru-out the week. best time is when you are driving to work...you have this extra time...so use it.

Last edited:
BigVito said:
Do penis enlargement supplements actually work? I also heard that NO2 supplements can help your dick get bigger is that also true?

Date nice girls, they will lie and tell you your huge :wink2:

Back