Do steroids shorten your life?

casanovaaa

After hearing about so many pro cyclers passing away, do steroids really shorten ones life?
do your internal organs take a sounds beating from all the chemicals and ups and downs of synthetic testosterone going thorugh your system?

I***8217;m sure there***8217;s a difference between a healthy natural person than one who does gear

Look at Arnold and Stallone. A lot of those pros passing are doing all kinds of stuff on top of gear, stims, diuretics, slin, those guys take things to a whole different level. So many people that are on gear are on recreational drugs also.

If you have a pre existing condition that runs in your family like a heart condition your genetically predisposed to then absolutely It MAY speed the process up. Everything in moderation. Unless you wannabe like JPflex and be a complete mess with your entire Endo system. Haha no offence jp but fck you got a lot going on

for me its sad to admit it does speed up aging no matter what.
the heart and basically all organs take a beating, since steroids is still a new advancing science since 100 years ago noon on earth did steroids id like to see how us who are taking gear will be when we are 80 years old. if we make it that long.

Look at Arnold and Stallone. A lot of those pros passing are doing all kinds of stuff on top of gear, stims, diuretics, slin, those guys take things to a whole different level. So many people that are on gear are on recreational drugs also.

Just a thought, but Arnold had open heart surgery some years ago to repair something but not sure of the exact procedure. Stallone has been a known HGH user for several years now, so I am not surprised by how he looks at his age. Just a guess, but has Arnold ever admitted to HGH use? Im just curious as I havent heard him admit it but has admitted to steroid use more than once, although he was not fully truthful about dosages and which steroids he used most of the time. I believe test, D-Bol, primo and maybe anavar were the ones he did mention he used in very small doses late in contest prep. I doubt that is true but he may have added primo late or possibly the anavar, but who really knows?? I would think that Pro wrestlers are a prime example of the use of rec drugs and pain killers, cocaine, and whiskey were quite common as I had a buddy who wrestled on television who told me this. Ironically he died at 42 from a workplace accident as opposed to the way a lot of those guys do...either way, I wish he was still around. Good guy.

Steroid users may be very pleased when they flex in the mirror, but they may create problems on the inside. These problems may hurt them the rest of their lives. As a matter of fact steroid use can shorten their lives.

Just a thought, but Arnold had open heart surgery some years ago to repair something but not sure of the exact procedure. Stallone has been a known HGH user for several years now, so I am not surprised by how he looks at his age. Just a guess, but has Arnold ever admitted to HGH use? Im just curious as I havent heard him admit it but has admitted to steroid use more than once, although he was not fully truthful about dosages and which steroids he used most of the time. I believe test, D-Bol, primo and maybe anavar were the ones he did mention he used in very small doses late in contest prep. I doubt that is true but he may have added primo late or possibly the anavar, but who really knows?? I would think that Pro wrestlers are a prime example of the use of rec drugs and pain killers, cocaine, and whiskey were quite common as I had a buddy who wrestled on television who told me this. Ironically he died at 42 from a workplace accident as opposed to the way a lot of those guys do...either way, I wish he was still around. Good guy.

Speaking of pro wrestlers, I know there was a close call a couple years ago, but how impressive is it that Ric Flair is still alive! His 30 for 30 was epic on how much he drank and partied. Good shit on the old interviews with him flexing the bicep and say ***8220;Ladies all over the world want to know whats causing all this . . . Intensified beef products.***8221; Yea we all know what was causing all that!

clinical studies indicate that it depends. TRT may actually increase lifespan (as well as qol), but anything else pretty much is correlated with shorter lifespans. Including 500mg starter cycles. Tren has been linked to neurodegeneration as well which is a whole nother ball game altogether

I***8217;m actually pretty healthy...I have issues I***8217;ll admit and I do bad things cause I have mental issues like depression ptsd etc but my endo system has to be blown away by now. I***8217;ve come off everything few times past years for long periods my test would be a.t 160ngs. Which is real low. I stay on trt cause I careless if I die from it

researchers found that steroid users had significantly weaker hearts than those who never used steroids. Among steroid users, men that currently used anabolic steroids had significantly worse heart function than past users.

Back