do the members from these boards ever get together?

chelsea

ever meet anyone from a message board?

I was just wondering if anyone on here had ever met someone on a message board in real life? Probably not the smartest way to meet someone but I was just wondering. Chelsea

Last edited:
I wouldnt think its a good idea, but then again it could be nice. however i cant get over this paranoia that maybe some of are friends are fronting. what i mean is, some "friend" giving us great advise and such over a extended period of time, we grow to trust them because their advise really worked, they say that they do Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) but they are fronting. then the friend wants to meet you just to bust your ass. we have self increminated ourselves by being truthful in our dealings and the friend as all responces of what we said and were in jail or what have you forever.

yeah,,, i probably streached that out of proportion, but like i said im paranoid.

chichy

I've met one member of this board, but then he lives a block or two from my place of work.

I can think of two couples who have moved in together after meeting here, both of which involved one member of the couple moving over a thousand miles.

There have been group meetings in New England and in southern Ontario, with group photos posted here.

Wow, I didnt think it really happened. Ive never met anyone online before but always wondered. Whats the deal with the Vegas get together? Anyone from here going? Chelsea

I've met a few people from the board here and have only had one not turn out well. Nicole is my favorite though...there's just something about that ass! I met my best friend on an online chat board 8 yrs. ago, she moved out of state a couple of years ago so we only get together once or twice a year. Most of the friends I've met in person from the boards live near me so we get together fairly often. I think if you use your head, getting together with your online friends can be a good experience. I'm gonna see Ducky soon and that makes me smile...or maybe it's the thought of cheese. :)

I met Fyre last summer at a Bodybuilding show. She is very very nice and easy to talk to.

I met Gorilla_boy in the fall and he was also a pretty nice guy (despite how he comes across on these boards). He was there visiting his gf, so we just went out for lunch (with the gf's) but thats it.

gorilla_boy said:
I've met/hung out with lots of people from the boards... I've never met Easto though, he's lying.

Wishful thinking I guess ......

Hmmm.. I wonder what other stories I can make up.

I hadnt thought about it. I was just responding to Easto saying he had met Gorilla Boy who denies them ever meeting?????

I think I would want to meet some of the ladies that I feel I have come to know after hanging around here for awhile like Supergirl, Fyre, ChiconSwole, etc

How about yourself? Who would you want to meet off this board?

chelsea said:
I hadnt thought about it. I was just responding to Easto saying he had met Gorilla Boy who denies them ever meeting?????

I'm just screwing with you guys; we met last summer...

I don't see it being any "less smart" to meet people online but you do have to be careful just like in real life. I've met some really good friends online though.

Actually Im kind of curious just to meet someone this way but I dont know of anyone who lives in Dallas. Chelsea

chelsea said:
Actually Im kind of curious just to meet someone this way but I dont know of anyone who lives in Dallas. Chelsea

Go over to the Convo forum and post a thread asking if there's anyone from Dallas...

chelsea,
i dont know who i would want to meet. propbably superg, fyre, you, sparklylegwarmer (sorry if i spelled wrong, you handle is a cute one) chicswole. but i wouldnt want to do it until i got myself in the shape i see myself in. im not in bad shape, but im not where i think i should be. also, too, i want all the girls to get to know me better so if in fact we do decide to chill, you will be comfortable with me. does that make any sense? what i mean is i dont think i say very much of me personally, i think 99% of the time im asking questions.

chichy

I'd love to meet all sorts of people from Ology. All the ladies seem very cool on here. :)
As Easto mentioned, we met last year at a show. Very cool guy. Looking forward to talking again with him at the Ontario's.
Easto, you're still going right?

Back