Do U dare to predict my levels?

thenotorious

Hi
I am currently right after a 8 week cycle of test e 400mg/bold cyp 500mg/dbol 50mg. Straight after cycle i went into a "below-adequate" dose of trt. I have done that before and bloodwork showed a 100 ng/dl increase in testosterone. Back then i have been taking 35mg prop/week. This time, i am taking 40mg of test enanthate/e5d, which means 70mg/week.
I will do my blood testing two weeks from today. Ok?
I expect a higher value than my natural maximum, which was 421, of several tests. I am 24 y.o.
Anyone dare to predict otherwise?
The purpose of me doing that is to confirm or deny my theory that constant blood levels of exogenous testosterone in low doses, does not decrease our testosterone, but complements it and slightly increases it.

What's the point of your experiment? You will still have the 400 mg/wk Test E in your blood at supraphysiological levels, as in two weeks time it would only have bled down by about 1-1/2 half lives. This Test E will give you a false high reading as it bleeds down from 400 mg/wk to your new level of 70 mg/wk.

Your body's test production will be zero, so the only test you will see in your results is that which you injected

There's a lot of confusion going on here. Why would you do an 8 week cycle with long esters? That doesn't make a bit of sense. You then mentioned something about a trt dose of test prop at 35mgs a week? How do you even pull that off?
You then go on about something to the effect of a low trt dose of test "complementing" your natty test???

Look, every steroid compound that you put into your body will shut down your natural test production. For this reason it is strongly recommended to run test in every cycle and why it is used as trt. You wanting us to guess your levels is a little crazy. Your post and the way you worded it doesn't really show that you know what your doing from a fundamental stand point.

Can you make better sense of what your doing or is what your doing not making any sense???

There's a lot of confusion going on here. Why would you do an 8 week cycle with long esters? That doesn't make a bit of sense. You then mentioned something about a trt dose of test prop at 35mgs a week? How do you even pull that off?
You then go on about something to the effect of a low trt dose of test "complementing" your natty test???

Look, every steroid compound that you put into your body will shut down your natural test production. For this reason it is strongly recommended to run test in every cycle and why it is used as trt. You wanting us to guess your levels is a little crazy. Your post and the way you worded it doesn't really show that you know what your doing from a fundamental stand point.

Can you make better sense of what your doing or is what your doing not making any sense???

Ok , OP, as usual when I follow Tbone.. he has already hit on the most important problems in your case. so he ^^ is right on.

I want to, only, add in support and to his mentioning your post speaks to much lacking basic knowledge of how to use , safe , AAS. Your join date is a few years ago so I ask have you read all the sticky threads. Are you familiar with the steroid profiles and the meaning of the Esters n how they work, and or when shut down occurs. ?

All this and more you seem to have the wrong info or you lack some understanding. So not meant to be personal but that's what I got from your post. Try and get back with some answers to what Tbone asked

OMM

Wait longer to get your blood tests if you really want to see what your new protocol will yield. I have a feeling your natural production will be little if any after your cycle.
Maybe someone will post one of those handy graphs for you......i think it's tankman that usually posts those and they are very eye opening. Would really apply quite nicely here.
I'm guessing any blood test would be impacted by your cycle for at least six to eight weeks after. Just a guess
Good luck

Here i am. I am confident in my knowledge about steroids and trt. And not just knowledge, personal experiences are what counts, i think.
I am familiar with esters. I admit that 8 week cycle with long esters is a nonsense. I originaly plannes 12 week cycle, but cut it short at 8 weeks for some reason.
I already tapered down the anabolics coming toward the end of the cycle, so last 2 weeks of the cycle i only took 100mg test e.
The idea behind using 35mg prop/week is, that it DOESNT shut you down, in contrast to what most of you are saying. I think some of you guys read too much but lack personal experience. No offence here.
This is the main point, i am trying to make. It doesnt shut you down. Its such a low dose.
It complements your natural testosterone.
So, for example, if your natural homeostasis balance is at 421, like mine is, which makes for optimal estrogen levels(26 in my case), then adding a sensible amount of exogenous testosterone, is gonna have your levels at around 600. But the drawback is, your estrogen will increase accordingly to the elevated testosterone.

Where did i get the number 600 from? Your natural testosterone gets a little suppressed, but you still produce about 300, and the exogenous test prop 35mg/week, provides you with 300, so that makes a total level of 600.

No disrespect , but believe me, you are shut down, especially after your crazy 8 week cocktail. If you are at 421, it is only because of what is left from your cycle, along with your 35mg of Testosterone.

What do your labs say? What is your LH and FSH?? I will bet my mortgage they are tanked, which means you are NOT producing any natural Testosterone.

What do the labs say?

Last edited:
Here i am. I am confident in my knowledge about steroids and trt. And not just knowledge, personal experiences are what counts, i think.
I am familiar with esters. I admit that 8 week cycle with long esters is a nonsense. I originaly plannes 12 week cycle, but cut it short at 8 weeks for some reason.
I already tapered down the anabolics coming toward the end of the cycle, so last 2 weeks of the cycle i only took 100mg test e.
The idea behind using 35mg prop/week is, that it DOESNT shut you down, in contrast to what most of you are saying. I think some of you guys read too much but lack personal experience. No offence here.
This is the main point, i am trying to make. It doesnt shut you down. Its such a low dose.
So, for example, if your natural homeostasis balance is at 421, like mine is, which makes for optimal estrogen levels(26 in my case), then adding a sensible amount of exogenous testosterone, is gonna have your levels at around 600. But the drawback is, your estrogen will increase accordingly to the elevated testosterone.

instead of trying to teach us about aas you better get your post count up sport. mr. 8 week cycle and tapering off to 35mg of test per week, lol. your here to learn so stop trying to push your lame ass agenda because we aint buying, period.

Last edited:

You seriously are very confused about everything bud.
It just does not work like that. Not at all. You are putting yourself in a very bad **********

Let me get entertained here a little bit. You say you know all about how esters work. Explain to me how test prop regardless of the dose doesn't shut you down?

Sorry, but your Idea that small amounts of Test don't Shut you Down, doesn't Hold Water in the Real World.

Suppression Starts with your 1st Injection, and by the end of Week 1, you are well on your way to being Shut Down.
Meaning, because of the Supraphysiological Dose of Test, your Body stops it's own production.

If you would have taken the time to read some Research on Pub-Med, or any other Medical site.
You would already know this.
And not make Claims that you can't substantiate............................. JP
P.S.
Honestly ~ at 24 you shouldn't even be doing any Cycles for another year.
Let alone worrying about TRT.

Shit, I'll be 65 in another 6 Weeks, and I'm not on TRT.
And I still Cycle, responsibly.

You guys are all stupid. You cant even fooking read.
You all seem confused as fuck here, trt brain fogging ya all.

Last edited by a moderator:
This. . . . . . . ."If you would have taken the time to read some Research on Pub-Med, or any other Medical site.
You would already know this.
And not make Claims that you can't substantiate............................. JP"

All I do is read. Published medical papers contradict the vast majority of what you have said. Megatron has already posted his results/lab work showing there is a tippng point where your body shuts down and it isn't very high. The entire system is based off negative feedback by ESTROGEN. Elevated estrogen suppresses testoserone production.

The only way to show us wrong is continued post with pics and blood levels. In my opinion the day you read low T or need to take an AI due to increased estrogen your hypothesis has been proven false. Keep dose constant for 3 months and get labs.

"Supplementing" test to slighly higher levels would more than likely come from low dose AI use. Low estrogen causing increased test production to maintain blood levels. A common claim by health supplements like 6-oxo and others.

Last edited:
This got stupid real quick. Low enough dose and/or long enough between doses and I'm quite sure you will make a little of your own. However, THAT IS NOT THE EXAMPLE GIVEN and it is that example people are advising on. Trying to offend people who are trying to help?!?! This smells of troll and/or 15 year old in mom's basement on mom's computer. Either way I'm out. Good luck guys

Definite troll bait here, or the OP is just plain old dumb.

Our bodies are pretty fucking clever, they make all the hormones we need and hold their levels very accurately by positive and negative feedback loops. It has been said that an average man might make 10 mg/day of testosterone - 70 mg/wk. That's pure without ester obviously. If we equate that to test prop it would be 84.3 mg/wk test prop.

So choosing to inject 35 mg/wk of test prop would put you roughly 35/84.3 = 41.5% suppressed. Your body would simply dial down LH and FSH and your nuts would produce a bit less test until you reestablished normal levels.

If you thought you were clever and did blood testing right after such an injection you would see a boosted level. If you did it after a few weeks of this you'd likely see your standard level as the body compensates for that bit of extra test.

Definite troll bait here, or the OP is just plain old dumb.

Our bodies are pretty fucking clever, they make all the hormones we need and hold their levels very accurately by positive and negative feedback loops. It has been said that an average man might make 10 mg/day of testosterone - 70 mg/wk. That's pure without ester obviously. If we equate that to test prop it would be 84.3 mg/wk test prop.

So choosing to inject 35 mg/wk of test prop would put you roughly 35/84.3 = 41.5% suppressed. Your body would simply dial down LH and FSH and your nuts would produce a bit less test until you reestablished normal levels.

If you thought you were clever and did blood testing right after such an injection you would see a boosted level. If you did it after a few weeks of this you'd likely see your standard level as the body compensates for that bit of extra test.

I said I was out but THIS ^^^^^^ And if the OP listed stats are accurate then sounds like Trt is needed now or will soon.....so get used to this topic and welcome.to the club

Back