Do you always use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during testosterone cycles?

tpump1984

Do you always use HCG during testosterone cycles?

I am just curious do you always use HCG. Because my doctor was telling me that everyone does not shut down and that everyone does not need HCG. I have been using test for 5 weeks now with out Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and I am fine...

Do you guys use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) do you think it's required during testosterone?

Last edited:
Everyone gets shut down.
Show me one person that does a 12 week cycle and does not get shut down. Only way they dont is if their gear is fake, which happens a bit, so yeah he is right sometimes people dont get shut down but they also get no results.

You have been using test for 5 weeks without testosterone? That makes no sense.
I use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) when I have it, when I dont no big deal.

i was reading on t nation about Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) earlier and came across this, when i tried to pct, i had a limp dick for approx 3 days only, and it wasn't really a limp dick, i would go up but unless it had none stop attention it would go down so in a way, i didn't lose it : P

If your pituitary is signaling correctly, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is completely unnecessary.

Cycling without hCG is irresponsible to oneself. I cycle to better my physique and do it safely. I owe it to myself to lessen the chance of any harm. Always remember, just because you come out of post cycle therapy (pct) with the ability to have an erection, does not mean no harm was done. It's more likely to catch up to you at a later age. Not too many extreme bodybuilders from the old days (before hCG awareness) have kids, That's not a coincidence.

Last edited:
I ran my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) along with my recent tren and test cycle which is must with tren. I didn't have any insulin pins so I was using 25 gauge ouch! I've only not used Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in one cycle and regret it and from now on will be a staple in my post cycle therapy (pct). hope this helps a little

Everyone gets shut down.
Show me one person that does a 12 week cycle and does not get shut down. Only way they dont is if their gear is fake, which happens a bit, so yeah he is right sometimes people dont get shut down but they also get no results.

You have been using test for 5 weeks without testosterone? That makes no sense.
I use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) when I have it, when I dont no big deal.

It's the real deal, got blood results done (before and after).

BTW I fixed that sentence, What I was meaning to say I use test without HCG.

Never ran Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and never had a problem starting my natty supply after a proper PCT.

Dr john crisler recommends it to his patients. He is probably one of the best if not the best testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) guy out there. If he's recommending his testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) patients to dose 500iu a week I imagine its twice as important for guys on a cycle. I personally do because just like riprockwell stated in another thread what's easier to start a car that's been sitting for a few days or one thats been sitting a few months. Same thing goes for using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) throughout.

Again I am of the opinion to use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at a normal does after completing your cycle. It seems silly to me to take a drug that turns on your natty test while also taking 3-4 times the normal amount of test synthetically which totally stops your natural production. Seems like the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is just wasted while on cycle. Some guys blast it after a cycle but I think if you are not using it all during your cycle, you should have no built up tolerance and a normal dose after cycle would work fine.

Again I am of the opinion to use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at a normal does after completing your cycle. It seems silly to me to take a drug that turns on your natty test while also taking 3-4 times the normal amount of test synthetically which totally stops your natural production. Seems like the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is just wasted while on cycle. Some guys blast it after a cycle but I think if you are not using it all during your cycle, you should have no built up tolerance and a normal dose after cycle would work fine.

Good thinking, I never looked at it like that. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) does have it's benefits though surely.

How much test you usually run on cycle? 500+ MG a week?

Restarting your testes is far more tasking than if they were functioning properly all along. You can recover faster and better your chances. One cycle may not hurt, but multiple cycles over the years will cause problems.

Trial and error my friends. You gotta do it with and without to see what works. For me I like keeping some size to my nuts on cycle and feel by using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during when its time to recover I'm starting from the 50 yrd line instead of deep in my own endzone.

Done 3 cycles in my time
Easiest cycle to recover from was when I took hcg
Will always use, if not, your capacity to produce test will diminish

Back