do you bake tren??

eagle_lex

ok following Basskiller's directions i see no metion of baking the tren. if one was to get a kit and simply follow the directions does it require baking. can you bake the finished product including rubber stopper??

Yes, you can and should IMO. 275F for 45-60 minutes, leaning towards 60. Make sure oven is calibrated and be sure to aspirate the vial.

I always bake, although I must play devils advocate here... I frequent well over 10 boards and this is the only one really that advocates baking across the board, partly because of pullinbig's knowlege. If you look around, not many bro's bake thier gear (especially tren), and not many bro's are getting infections (that i know of or hear about). Ill continue to bake, but food for thought I guess.

DougoeFre5h said:
I always bake, although I must play devils advocate here... I frequent well over 10 boards and this is the only one really that advocates baking across the board, partly because of pullinbig's knowlege. If you look around, not many bro's bake thier gear (especially tren), and not many bro's are getting infections (that i know of or hear about). Ill continue to bake, but food for thought I guess.

I've noticed the same and I give all the credit to PB. He schooled me and many others here on the right way to do things. You're right, not many bros get infections, but the ones I have seen are enough to convince me! :D

yeah and I don't think ya need to calibrate your oven, cause the way they work it'll be almost impossible

eagle_lex said:
thanks guys, so 25 minutes at 250 degrees should be enough, right?

Up it to 280 for an hour, then let it cool off in the oven.

As for baking tren, I've always done that and I only recently made the acquaintance of pb. I think that if most don't bake their tren, the odds are good that they will be fine, but it's the same thing with wiping your inject spot with a disinfectant wipe or aspirating before you inject. Odds are good you won't ever have any problems, but why the fuck wouldn't you do it anyways?

Hell, baking adds two hours to the process (I figure an hour to bake and an hour to cool down. Big whoop.

Bottom line, if you don't want to bake, don't. But I'll continue to bake, thank you.

Back