Do you get upset that nobody seems to "get you"?

I get discriminated against all the time, how do you think i feel when i ride the bus?? "Hey meathead sit all the way in the back" or i try to take my girlfriend to a nice restaurant "hey juicer we dont serve protein shakes here" or simple things like taking my girl to the doctor nurses crack jokes "hey muscle head trt clinic is on the other side of town" or even at grocery store clerks say "hey were all out of potatoes and rice you fucken freak" this life definitely is not easy

I get discriminated against all the time, how do you think i feel when i ride the bus?? "Hey meathead sit all the way in the back" or i try to take my girlfriend to a nice restaurant "hey juicer we dont serve protein shakes here" or simple things like taking my girl to the doctor nurses crack jokes "hey muscle head trt clinic is on the other side of town" or even at grocery store clerks say "hey were all out of potatoes and rice you fucken freak" this life definitely is not easy
"Hey hulk we do not sell XXXXL clothes in here" Right?

I find myself often at odds with people myself. I honestly don't care about what they think as I'm a firm believer that most ppl nowadays, even those in the gym, are haters to some degree. There are some straight up ppl, but associating with them comes at a price to yourself either in energy, or time brother. I lead a very isolated life, I'm actually retired and spend my free time with two sets of ppl... gym goers and close family. When I worked I often found that ppl either managed to be envious, or get under my skin. When I wasn't on gear I was often accused of it and now that I am, post retirement, ppl whisper it behind my back and I gives zero poops. What matters most in ones life is that you find happiness in what you do. Your co-workers are just that, nothing more. Friendships at work often leads to problems. Nothing wrong with associates... but know their role in your day to day life. I can count my friends on one hand and have fingers to spare...fingerS to spare. What matters is the gains. I would, if I was you, partake in membership at a serious gym though. Meet some like minded ppl, maybe a bikini fitness competitor and do three things... lift, bang the girl and ignore stupid ppl.

I had a super cool gf who loved to lift and we would lift together, she was extremely into lifting (she made other female lifters look like crap she was so serious about it)... I loved it and her, but when she found my gear she gave me a ration of crap that was beyond tolerable. Drove me crazy and eventually we split. Loved her, but you're not gonna dictate anything to me about lifting, gear usage, or anything I've been doing before I met you and am serious about. Love lost...gains continued.

Back