Do You Need Human Growth Hormone?

Dangerous Grounds, Acromelegy is a rare case with HGH . Usually a person is subject to acromelegy in the first place. If someone looks like a caveman then I don't think he would be a good choice. I'll be turning 3 years on HGH now and I feel great. It is truly amazing stuff. Good Post Stone !!

I think it does have a place once you have trouble gaining any more size with steroids alone, but not really before that. It did help me put on some more size this year, along with heavy cycles, and huge eating

i was reading the other day at another board that u can become diabetic over time, from gh if u take it ed, but you can reduce the risk alot if u do it 5on 2 off...

Bullfx said:
i was reading the other day at another board that u can become diabetic over time, from gh if u take it ed, but you can reduce the risk alot if u do it 5on 2 off...

Unfortunately there is absolutely NO truth to that at all. einstein1905 explained it all in another thread.......

here it is;
einstein1905 said:
The 5on 2 off scheduling (or any on/off scheduling) with GH is nothing more than a means to prolong your GH cycle. Gains are not better (but they are slower), and sides are not less. You have just as much potential to induce increased insulin resistance with the on/off scheduling as you do w/ED injects, however, that potential is just drawn out over a longer period (as are your results). GH's results are cummulative/additive. it's not a "constant plasma level" thing like when we refer to AAS. You inject GH, it carries out its effects both directly and via IGF-1, and that's it, when IGF-1 levels dip back down to normal, normal endo GH production/release ensues, so you aren't shutting down GH production for anymore than part of the day.

I hear all sorts of attemopted justifications for on/off scheduling, but it's all just a means to spread out your cycle.....but at the expense of results per unit time.

It's the same concept as suggesting someone takes in 4500 calories per day 5 on/ 2 off and just takes in maintenance calories on the off days. The results of taking in a positive caloric intake are additive, so skipping two days per week just prolongs the time it takes to add mass compared to 4.5k calories ED

Last edited:
needsize said:
I think it does have a place once you have trouble gaining any more size with steroids alone, but not really before that. It did help me put on some more size this year, along with heavy cycles, and huge eating

Quick question Needsize

You have been blessed with a small waist, did your waist increase as a result of gh use?

Thanks

Milhouse said:
Quick question Needsize

You have been blessed with a small waist, did your waist increase as a result of gh use?

Thanks

it seems like it has gone up a small amount, but that seems to happen a little every year anyway as I add more overall mass, so its really hard to tell

Back