Do you think one of them is using gear pt. 2

I was wondering when you were going to join me at the fountain of youth..........

man i dont like the idea of being a pin cushion for the rest of my life...

i have never experienced scar tissue from injection.. and that would be my biggest worry..

pinning itself doesn't bother me.. i have ran ed cycles for 10 weeks lol

i have never experienced scar tissue from injection.. and that would be my biggest worry..

Get at least 4 spots that you can rotate. I go delts and quads.

By the way, just so everyone knows... Dre is still lactating from muscle milk.

I filled up a gallon of Garelick Farms Chocolate milk lol

Halfwit and Dre went through and unliked a bunch of stuff they liked from you. They asked me to do the same, I refused. I said I like Avido. Not going to happen...

Totally not how it happened. I said I liked Avido then you brainwashed me into doing it

i dunno what the hell is wrong with me.. my whole body is aching..

the good news, my hrt company hit me up.. they have a protocol ready for me..

That's good news (besides the pincushion part). At least you'll be feeling better son hopefully

I rotate quads, delts, and ventro glute. Just use slin pins for injection. It will greatly minimize scar tissue. Plus I only do once per week injections anyway. When do you start?

I rotate quads, delts, and ventro glute. Just use slin pins for injection. It will greatly minimize scar tissue. Plus I only do once per week injections anyway. When do you start?

Ooooh slin pics would be a luxury... unfortunately I've got to bang 1000mg/4ml of Nebido (Test Undecanoate) in - so glutes are pretty much my only option!

Mind you, Nebido is only injected every 10-12 weeks, so less injections in the long run fortunately! :)

By the way... I have a question...

We all love a good PWO drink before letting rip in the gym... yeah?
And we all know that protein is important before a workout.... right?

So why don't most of these PWO formulas have protein in them?

I've pretty much got my nutrition and supplementation sorted now, and I'm happy with where I'm at... but not the hour before my workout...

Is it advisable to drink both a protein shake AND a PWO before training, and go in bloated?
Do I have my protein shake an hour before, and the PWO 30 mins before?
Do I scour the net and try and find an unflavoured PWO powder that I can add to my protein?

What to do guys? - What do you guys do? :dunno:

BigBen

i saw this in the free diet advice thread.. was about to answer but ill answer here now.. its highly predicated on how you set up your diet.. usually eating a regular meal before your workout will give adequate amino acid and energy levels... if your using compounds like slin it changes things up... if your going keto it changes things up.. its highly predicated on the way your approaching your compound/supplementation/diet philosophy
By the way... I have a question...

We all love a good PWO drink before letting rip in the gym... yeah?
And we all know that protein is important before a workout.... right?

So why don't most of these PWO formulas have protein in them?

I've pretty much got my nutrition and supplementation sorted now, and I'm happy with where I'm at... but not the hour before my workout...

Is it advisable to drink both a protein shake AND a PWO before training, and go in bloated?
Do I have my protein shake an hour before, and the PWO 30 mins before?
Do I scour the net and try and find an unflavoured PWO powder that I can add to my protein?

What to do guys? - What do you guys do? :dunno:

BigBen

i saw this in the free diet advice thread.. was about to answer but ill answer here now.. its highly predicated on how you set up your diet.. usually eating a regular meal before your workout will give adequate amino acid and energy levels... if your using compounds like slin it changes things up... if your going keto it changes things up.. its highly predicated on the way your approaching your compound/supplementation/diet philosophy

I train at 12 noon, I have a whey shake at 6.30am and then my porridge oats, flaxseed, raisins, banana, blueberries & almond milk at about 9.30am.... so there's a 2 and a half hour window before my session... any thoughts?

BTW... I'm just starting out on TRT at the moment, so obviously I'm 'off-cycle' and neither bulking or cutting, I'm just trying to keep my diet constant and maintain what I have for now until my TRT protocol is finalised :)

I train at 12 noon, I have a whey shake at 6.30am and then my porridge oats, flaxseed, raisins, banana, blueberries & almond milk at about 9.30am.... so there's a 2 and a half hour window before my session... any thoughts?

BTW... I'm just starting out on TRT at the moment, so obviously I'm 'off-cycle' and neither bulking or cutting, I'm just trying to keep my diet constant and maintain what I have for now until my TRT protocol is finalised :)
i would add whey and oats 1 hour before you train.. but not alot

20g protein from whey and about 1/2 a cup of oats should get you through

lol sorry, I always use the abbreviation PWO when I mean Pre-Workout formula... I've just got a tub of Pre-Jym (Jim Stoppani's stuff) - I'm just working out when to have my pre-workout protein and my pre-workout energy booster

lol sorry, I always use the abbreviation PWO when I mean Pre-Workout formula... I've just got a tub of Pre-Jym (Jim Stoppani's stuff) - I'm just working out when to have my pre-workout protein and my pre-workout energy booster

the energy booster should come about 30 min before.. you can throw it in your shake an hour before if you like..

i dont know whats in pre-jym.. some of these pre's are horrible for you.. some are better than others

i checked out your pre-jym.. looks legit

Yeah, I was impressed by what I read...

By the way, I'll be hitting you up in the New Year for at least 6 months of your services...

Once I get the TRT dealt with and blood tests slow down a bit, I'll be aiming initially to bulk, followed by a carb-cycling cut - with a masters comp in mind at the end of the summer...

Back