Do you think one of them is using gear pt. 2

On a side note: Has anyone noticed that their are trends that pervade this forum? It is ridiculous. A week ago it is Tbol. Now I cant swing a dead cat without someone talking about their clumpy jizz...

Wonder what the word of the day will be this week....

On a side note: Has anyone noticed that their are trends that pervade this forum? It is ridiculous. A week ago it is Tbol. Now I cant swing a dead cat without someone talking about their clumpy jizz...

imdennis

Yeah, it goes in cycles (no pun intended!). One week, it's 18 year old kids wanting to do anavar only cycles since they don't want to do 'roids, the next week it's about ED and girlfriend problems, next week it's giant semen loads. People are funny that way. ;)

Bahahahaha. He's always good for a laugh though. I thought it was perfect timing to see him come back as poor Matt finally started posting again. I'm surprised others back from the 1/5th squat debacle didn't jump back in...

Happy Monday fellas. :wiggle:

Yeah, it goes in cycles (no pun intended!). One week, it's 18 year old kids wanting to do anavar only cycles since they don't want to do 'roids, the next week it's about ED and girlfriend problems, next week it's giant semen loads. People are funny that way. ;)

That reminds me, we're about due for a zyzz thread.

Too late. Frontloaded everything already.

Damn, that was like 20 grams. FRONTLOADIN' LIKE A CHAMP!

See the doc this Friday with my TRT results, then time to debate if I'm going back on early or not. Have to wait till Jan for the good stuff, but I'm wondering if upping the test will help my back heal faster. I know it's partially muscular, but also has to do with my spinal arthritis. Sooooooo picking up deca in 6 weeks though, that's a given! :wiggle:

lol. Turkey baster is for liquid cia!

LOL.

I can see it now...

MSNBC News: said:
Man found dead today in his Austin home with an extremely large smile and permanent erection. Coroners are unable to find the actual cause of death, but a 50cc turkey baster tinged in blue liquid is suspected to be involved...

Back