Do you think one of them is using gear pt. 2

Ya know, that's actually not too shabby. Reminds me a little bit of Feed Me's stuff.

Kinda... more dancy than Feed Me, but same type of melodic dubstepish thing goin. That song get's me pumped every time it comes on. SPL is dope this song is pretty good too.

Hey 3J sorry I kinda bailed on you with the diet.
I kept using it and maybe cheated a lil more than you would like to hear. But starting my bulkin I was 178ish which is what you helped me cut down to...now I'm 197 and 200 by meal 2. Maybe 15%bf...maybe a little more
Will give you another ring sometime soon hopefully.
Waiting in docs with medical shit and moving into an apt so $$$ is tight. When the budget is balanced and IF the docs give me good news, I'll be shooting you an email.

Last edited:
no worries bro... ill be looking for your email!
Hey 3J sorry I kinda bailed on you with the diet.
I kept using it and maybe cheated a lil more than you would like to hear. But starting my bulkin I was 178ish which is what you helped me cut down to...now I'm 197 and 200 by meal 2. Maybe 15%bf...maybe a little more
Will give you another ring sometime soon hopefully.
Waiting in docs with medical shit and moving into an apt so $$$ is tight. When the budget is balanced and IF the docs give me good news, I'll be shooting you an email.

Nobody listens to mark farina Miguel migs and Derrick Carter? These guys were the pioneers of American house music. They are my favorites

Nobody listens to mark farina Miguel migs and Derrick Carter? These guys were the pioneers of American house music. They are my favorites
Whoa, you are giving away your age there a little 3J. ;) I haven't listened to Miguel Migs in FOREVER. Naked Music ftw! So chiiiilllllll. I actually came from the other side of the camp in DnB, but I always liked listening to migs or some of the other deep house guys at the end of a party. Damn, this takes me back...

Been listening to house music since 97. I'll still go to Vegas and sf to hear them in clubs

Imperial dub and get salted. My favs

Dang, you definitely have some good taste. I'd get all worked up with stuff by TC or Ed Rush/Optical and definitely chill afterwards with a lot of those guys. Of course I think they still called it Jungle back then though haha.

OOOOOOOH, score!
Newer version than the old school one, but still damn good. :D

I would have to be on multiple illegal substances to listen to jungle. Not my thing. I'd rather listen to soulful fun KY progressive or deep house.

I would have to be on multiple illegal substances to listen to jungle. Not my thing. I'd rather listen to soulful fun KY progressive or deep house.

Well, I was heavy into the rave scene in the early 90's so I guess that makes sense haha. I actually like the progression house has made into this century. It kind of split off into a few different types, like breakbeat (I liken it to a mix of dnb and house) and trance/EDM.

I too was in the rave seen. Did how sweet it is, monster massive, edc before it got huge, and together as one every year

I too was in the rave seen. Did how sweet it is, monster massive, edc before it got huge, and together as one every year
Man, I remember scouring all the head shops and "alternative" clothing shops in Seattle looking for invites to the newest raves going on that night at a random building in the city. It was INSANE the amount of crazy-hot women in there just making out with strangers because the amount of X floating around in the air. There are some nights that I barely remember due to all the crazy stuff going on, but I'd almost always wake up in my car or at someone's house with some amazing stories to tell.

Shame times have changed and that kind of scene died out for the most part. It sounds like EDM is making a comeback with that type of environment, but I can't see the kids today being as chill as they were back then.

Back