DocJ's 2007 Fantasy Team

Dude your team is stacked!!! None of the teams in my league look this strong. How many teams in this league?

vendela99 said:
Dude your team is stacked!!! None of the teams in my league look this strong. How many teams in this league?
That's what I thought, lol! 10 team conference, 20 team league.

The only team that looks stronger than mine is the guy with L.T.

DocJ said:
That's what I thought, lol! 10 team conference, 20 team league.

The only team that looks stronger than mine is the guy with L.T.

well wtf didn't you say this!!!!!!!!

you got a great shot at winnin that motherfucker than.

i thought it was a 10 or 12 team league.

ur fuckin stacked for a 20 team league!!!!!!!!!

STUDS said:
well wtf didn't you say this!!!!!!!!

you got a great shot at winnin that motherfucker than.

i thought it was a 10 or 12 team league.

ur fuckin stacked for a 20 team league!!!!!!!!!
You misunderstood: each conference has 10 teams with a separate draft. During the playoffs I might play teams with similar players from the other conference. Honestly though, I have the 3rd best team in our whole league behind the two teams with L.T....at least on paper and we all know how much that's worth in fantasy football :rolleyes2

STUDS said:
RB B

WR B

QB C+

DEF B-

K C

TE B-

Olindo Mare will be better than a C this year kicking for the Saints. He'll have a lot more oppurtunities than he did last year with the Dolphins and it might help being around winners.

vendela99 said:
Olindo Mare will be better than a C this year kicking for the Saints. He'll have a lot more oppurtunities than he did last year with the Dolphins and it might help being around winners.
He's ranked in the top 3 in every FFB website cheatsheet I've seen.

Very good team, but I'm one of those skeptics about portis, his knee still isn't close to 100% (from what I've been reading). Other than that though, your team looks like a contender.

Week 1 Starters:

RB1 - Frank Gore (SF)
WR1 - Chad Johnson (CIN)
WR2 - Andre Johnson (HOU)
QB1 - Marc Bulger (STL)
WR3 - Mark Clayton (BAL)
TE1 - Chris Cooley (WAS)
RB2 - Deuce McAllister (NO)
D - Miami Dolphins
K - Orlando Mare (NO)

LOST

Deuce was out eating hot dogs in the stands with the rest of the Saints and I had no idea that Clayton's injury was that bad.

I got killed by Big Ben, T.O. and Vikings D (yikes!)

Last edited:
Week 2 Starters:

RB1 - Frank Gore (SF)
WR1 - Chad Johnson (CIN)
WR2 - Andre Johnson (HOU)
QB1 - Marc Bulger (STL)
WR3 - James Jones (GB)
TE1 - Chris Cooley (WAS)
RB2 - Clinton Portis (WAS)
D - Miami Dolphins
K - Orlando Mare (NO)

WON

Johnson and Johnson along with Gore pulled me through, Bulger had a decent week as well.

This week waiver: dropped - Orlando Mare, Miami and Matt Jones ; added - Jeff Reed, Oakland and DeShaun Wynn

ANdre Johnson OUT...we suck
him and Galloway were blowin it up for me the last 2 games.
i have no decent back up WR's to take his place...well unless you think Randel El is any good?

adidamps2 said:
ANdre Johnson OUT...we suck
him and Galloway were blowin it up for me the last 2 games.
i have no decent back up WR's to take his place...well unless you think Randel El is any good?
Yeah this sucks with no A.J. I have Cotchery who's been good lately. Randel El would be good this week against Detroit with Santana Moss injured.

DocJ said:
Yeah this sucks with no A.J. I have Cotchery who's been good lately. Randel El would be good this week against Detroit with Santana Moss injured.
i have randel El as well...

butno i'm fucked Carnnell Williams is out for the season...SHIT!

Kevin Jones RB (DET) is available in a bunch of leagues. I picked him up this week (also had C. Williams).

If Sammy Morris is available nab him up...he's a between the tackles monster which makes him New England's red zone guy.

I got Selvin on my 60 dollar league...

anywhoo, what are you doing for another qb... obviousoly bulger is a bad start

DocJ said:
Get Selvin Young Now!
just nabbed him and Graham up...now the question is what RB's do i play on sunday:

1: Pittman
2: E. Graham
3: Julius Jones
4: Sevin Young

its a toss up between Pitt and Graham, because they will be splitting time in the backfield...

skarhead1 said:
I got Selvin on my 60 dollar league...

anywhoo, what are you doing for another qb... obviousoly bulger is a bad start
Starting Cutler now...QB2 for sure but I'm stuck with him.

adidamps2 said:
just nabbed him and Graham up...now the question is what RB's do i play on sunday:

1: Pittman
2: E. Graham
3: Julius Jones
4: Sevin Young

its a toss up between Pitt and Graham, because they will be splitting time in the backfield...
Graham and Jones: Graham appears to be the GLB for Tampa and the Cowboys have stopped benching Jones in the red zone, plus it's the friggin' Bills. Henry might actually play this week but I'm guessing Young will be taking over after the bye.

Back