Doctor called bro..help....

eastarr69

Omniscient!
Doctor called my bro this morning and told him his test level was at 27 and should be between 250 and 1000. Also told him cholesterol was alarmingly high..

His cycle was 200mg deca for 10 weeks and 50mg of Winstrol (winny) daily...ran proviron at 50mg daily with it...

i know the deca was low to run...could this have shut him down this vbad and he has been off 3 months and it is this low..

...any input bros...

could this also explain his lack of energy, wanting to sleep etc...

E

the deca will shut him down regardless of it was only 200mg, that seems normal. Winstrol (winny) is the worst steroid for cholesterol levels, if he ran it for 10 weeks i am sure his HDL is fucked, and to a doctor who doesn't know why that is very alarming. His test will come back with therapy, do a search for HDL or cholesterol, their are some great threads here on how to get cholesterol back to normal.

You said it has been 3 months, did he use post cycle therapy (pct), and what is his cholesterol levels, i am curious, because i would think it would come back to normal in that amount of time.

Ahhh...yup, that would be why he has little energy and wants to sleep. He's like almost completely shut down.

What post-c did he run?

Regardless, he needs to run another post-c cycle immediately. I would go HCG/nolv.

eastarr69 said:
the doc knows...he knows he was on...he just wants to get him in to see him and is alamed...

E

A doc not knowlegable in Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) would be alarmed. A knowledgable doc I don't think would be. Going in to see him, the only thing that he can do is put him on a post-c therapy. If he is not knowlegable in this stuff, he will have no idea what that is, probably run the test again to see if it was accurate, then if it comes out similar, put him on androgel & lipitor. Thats exactly what my doc tried with me. Hopefully this guys doc is better.

Anyway, again, he needs to hit up a post-c cycle now.

how old is your friend?
How is his diet?

age and diet could affect things like cholesterol even if you are off-cycle. Does he do any type of activity? running or basketball or anything? he should have been on some herbal cholesterol stabalizers during cycle.

Also, i forgot to add, the lack of testosterone in his body can be responsible for the fucked up cholesterol. I remember reading something, i beleive by swale, that stated when you are defficient in test your cholesterol levels are prone to get much higher, but when test is returned to normal through Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), they go down to normal. It isn't until the amounts are increased dramatically ( like the amounts we use) that cholesterol levels get worse.

Thanks bros...my next questioon would be, should he run some clomid and nolva, or should he hop on a test only cycle...right away...

E

He needs to find a knowledgeable doc and get his gonads up and running again. 27 is way low, and not compatible with much quality of life.
What was his previous post cycle threrapy?
I agree w/ jcp2 and stillgoing as well.

eastarr69 said:
Thanks bros...my next questioon would be, should he run some clomid and nolva, or should he hop on a test only cycle...right away...

E

Bro - going on test now will further reduce his chances of ever recovering. For the third time - he needs to go on HCG/nolv and or clomid right away.

A doc that knows about this would be very helpful to him. You've got a couple docs on this board.

Back