Does anybody know what Pergonal (HMG) is?

I was curious to that my self, I heard it is similar to Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) but what is it, what does it do and where does it come from where do I get it,

I also heard endo's use this if HGC does not work
I really have no clue though

It's similar to Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), the LH acts on the Leydig cells to produce test, FSH acts on Sertoli cells to stimulate spermatogenesis... It's a better choice if you want to increase the sperm count fast post cycle, or if you want to maintain spermatogenesis during the cycle... Like Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), it doesn't stimulate gonadotropin secretion, it just substitutes your own LH/FSH and reverts/prevents testicular atrophy...

It is used for fertility. HMG acts like FSH to increase sperm count. If you're looking to make babies on cycle then use it. Otherwise HCG is more suited to cycling since it addresses the sides of steroids.

I guess I didn't post that correctly.
There is no need for using FSH unless you want to make babies. You're better off just using HCG.

ulter said:
I guess I didn't post that correctly.
There is no need for using FSH unless you want to make babies. You're better off just using HCG.

Ulter, do you know the common dosage protocol for males?

Back