Does anyone beliveve this???

DirkMoneyshot said:
Todd Ganci is actually a pretty good guy - If you ever decide to compete in a show and want someone to put a quality routine together he's the guy to see. Jay Cutler and others use him.

Is this Todd Ganci? I remeber this being posted a while ago, but couldn't find the link.

DirkMoneyshot said:
Todd Ganci is actually a pretty good guy - If you ever decide to compete in a show and want someone to put a quality routine together he's the guy to see. Jay Cutler and others use him.

You mean training?

That site is just for parents to find an excuse other than themselves as to why their kid is dead. In the "tragedy" section only 2 of those guys actually LOOKED like they juiced and neither of them are sick or dead.

I put this in their guest book:
"How come the only kids that are dead don't even look like they ever took steriods? And how come the guys who looked like they took steroids (Matt and Todd) are fine now? I have no facts and i don't know much about steriods, but it seems to me like this site is really for parents who want to find an excuse as to why their kid is dead. Blaming some medication (and yeah thats what steriods were developed for) is much easier than admitting that you failed as a parrent. "

its funny have you gotten a response from any of them ?? , I email Matt and never got a response. I was just watching a clip that steroid usage is a problem among teen girls, Cmon give me a break. That is really a flat out lie.

NPC said:
You mean training?

Hmmm either I fucked up or my post got edited... me thinks I fucked up...

http://steroidsviciouscycles.com/HTMLobj-1422/SVCcollegeLecture05(2).html

I used to know that guy Matt and he really was huge like that...something like 260 at his best. He admitted to me that he knew little to nothing about steroids when taking them. I know he was a big fan of orals, and he was a huge alcoholic. He would down a fifth and head to the clubs where he would drink more....he told me stories about blackouts and hit and runs he was involved in while wasted...and how being on gear made him feel bullet-proof. So basically its not steroids that fucked him up its his actions..like the booze on all those 17aa

Back