Does neone ever use pc w/ cycle??

JTrugby

HArdShip=PaTH 2 peAce
I AM 24..5'10..171LBS. STARTED 155LBS PRE-CYCLE..BEEN ON FOR 2 1/2 WEEKS..SO OBVIOUSLY WHAT I AM DOING IS WORKING...MY QUESTION IF MY NIPS ARE STARTING TO PUFF N POINT DOWN..SHOULD I USE A 1 M/L OF MY TOMIXIFEN CITRATE 1X A WEEK EVERY SO OFTEN DURING MY 14 WK CYCLE??...rEALLY not wanting to end up with gyno or btch tits here guys..so please help me out here.

BTW MY CYCLE

week 1-3: TEST PROP 400MG/ML
week 3-14: TEST ENT 500MG/ML + DECA 300MG/ML
week 14-22: PC TOMIXIFEN CITRATE+ ______ LOOKING FOR RECOMMENDATION

Why are you waiting till week 3 to start your test e and deca? your test levels are gonna drop off for a few weeks after your done with prop and waiting for the enth. and deca to kick in. But are your nips sore and any lumps inside? It seems quick to develop gyno.

To answer your question regarding week 3..the reason is i only had enough to get me through a month. I was told it would be a good way to jump start my deca/ent cycle anyways. Any advice on that statement?

AND TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION REGARDING MY NIPS. NO LUMPS NO SORENESS.

To answer your question regarding week 3..the reason is i only had enough to get me through a month. I was told it would be a good way to jump start my deca/ent cycle anyways. Any advice on that statement?

No it is not a good way to jump start your cycle...

It would be if you started your Test E and Test P on the same day.

yes u def would want ur test e to start on week 1 along with prop. because the test e takes about 4 weeks to kick in so as soon as ur done with prop the the e should kick in right in time.

I have decided to keep taking prop with above cycle. Came upon additional prop till the T-E kicks in like you guys were saying..thanks for the responses! BTW..WHAT EXACTLY IS Aromatase inhibitor (AI) DO FOR YOU DURING A CYCLE?

thanks for the concern turtleneck...I am as you could say an apprentice user under my buddy that is a Moderator @ ChemicalSoldier.com..We grew up together and he has years experience w/ gear. Nooo way would I be playin w/ this kinda fire w/ no knowledge/supervision.

The reason I was asking about the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is because he suggested just simply going to a GNC or Supplement store and buying OTC A.E. products if I was that worried (considering I have no signs of gyno).

I met a am. bodybuilder lindsey at my local Gold's yesterday. Asked her about the anti-e's and she said the same..go to local supp store and ask about something called ''recycle''? I haven't followed up on that yet but am planning too. All I know is I am 6.8% body fat and +19lbsas of today. Today is day one of week 4. Really loving this stuff. Really appreciate all the responses you guys have really helped out alot.

So my last question through this thread is should I start Aromasin or simply buy an over the counter Anti-E @ my local supp. store?

thanks for the concern turtleneck...I am as you could say an apprentice user under my buddy that is a Moderator @ ChemicalSoldier.com..We grew up together and he has years experience w/ gear. Nooo way would I be playin w/ this kinda fire w/ no knowledge/supervision.

The reason I was asking about the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is because he suggested just simply going to a GNC or Supplement store and buying OTC A.E. products if I was that worried (considering I have no signs of gyno).

I met a am. bodybuilder lindsey at my local Gold's yesterday. Asked her about the anti-e's and she said the same..go to local supp store and ask about something called ''recycle''? I haven't followed up on that yet but am planning too. All I know is I am 6.8% body fat and +19lbsas of today. Today is day one of week 4. Really loving this stuff. Really appreciate all the responses you guys have really helped out alot.

So my last question through this thread is should I start Aromasin or simply buy an over the counter Anti-E @ my local supp. store?

ok your body is a moron if that is what he suggested to control estrogen. that and the whole kickstarting without the test e does not speak very highly for his expertise.

lol..to last response. Well considering I knew nothing I thought he knew alot..I'm really glad I joined the ranks of steroidology...because I have learned a lot of do's and dont's...That apparently he isn't too aware of.

Soo in response to last reply..An over the counter A.E. like recycle is a bad idea to run through this cycle..??

i run .5 adex threw my whole cycle because i am very proun to gyno, it allways works for me , id say pick up some adex bro if you dont want bitch titties

If u feel ur developing gyno right now i.e. sensitive nipples u may want to start taking 20 mg Nolvadex every day since u already have it. The Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) will block the estrogen receptors in ur breast tissue and thus prevent u from developing gynecomastia or "Bitch Tits".

What these guys on ology are suggesting is that u run an anti-estrogen during ur cycle to lower ur body's estrogen levels and thus prevent side effects such as gyno as ur already showing a sensitivity to raised estrogen levels with only 21/2 weeks of test propionate.

I am running 1 mg arimidex every day for my Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and it seems to be working well for me.

Research anti estrogens here and u will learn u can not buy them at GNC or Vitamin World.

Ology members r suggesting u do more research and not start ur cycle with propionate as it is out of ur system in 2 days and after ur last inject it will take about 14 days for the enanthate to begin taking effect thus ur testosterone levels will drop for 2 weeks while ur estrogen levels remain high negating the entire purpose of ur cycle.

I have used 100 mg clomid x 30 days on both my previous cycles for post cycle therapy and it worked well for me. I waited 4 weeks after last inject as I was using deca.

Last edited:
Yes...started at 5'10 ..155lbs..at 175lbs now..and around 7-8% bodyfat...considering those hand held bf gidgets are off a lil..it said I was 6.8 which is ethiopian bf% :laugh: ...guessing it was off a few % points..any how..yes am contuining prop thru my first three weeks of my t-e and deca..and response to THAI..no not showing signs of gyno..(considering gyno symptoms are sore and lumpy nips) mine were just a lil puffy..I am now convinced its just the bloat..since that post chest have filled out and they are looking great..just wanting to prevent any possible developments..I was wondering if it is absolutely neccessary to run something like arimidex or adex on a cycle like mine..not worried about t levels dropping since I will be running the prop thru the first 3 weeks of my T-e and deca...anyhow..have seen great results thus far..not too worried like I said. Thanks for the replies guys!

Last edited:
Back